Stately Citizen Journalism

Doubtfully but maybe Mage Knight news?

Iā€™m also in: JMH75+1274
Just have to figure out how to playā€¦

The tutorial is about the mechanics ā€¦ the rules (in Settings!) will give direction on what you want to achieve. Some details, like how many VPs for a given number of Valkyries, are missing ā€¦ unless I need to look harder. The end of game scoring is detailed.

1 Like

Created a game in Raiders, password is Stately. All welcome.

Joined! Now I have a 2-player game (Iā€™ve never played this 2-player before) and this one.

Also started a new 4P game, pw is Ravens.

Maybe we should take this to a new thread :blush:

ETA: new thread here.

1 Like

I wonder why they kept it to four players. The physical game already has a couple of expansions out that ups the player count to five (possible even 6?) players. I can understand perhaps wanting to save the expansion content for DLC, but potentially gating player capacity behind DLC is a bit weird.

Saying that, I havenā€™t actually gotten around to playing the expansions (even though I own them), so I havenā€™t checked whether the base game can handle extra players without the extra content in tow.

Battle Chasers: Nightwar is out on iOS. It is a $9.99 premium game and very worth it if you enjoy traditional turn-based RPGs.

4 Likes

I have played half-way through BC:N on Steam and should go back and finish it. It is a fun RPG.

Havenā€™t heard anything terribly surprising. Nothing about Mage Knight, but I did bug Dire Wolf to at least let me know itā€™s still in their queue.

1 Like

Maybe Iā€™m a bit daft, but is DireWolfDigital working on the physical legacy version of Clank, or a completely digital port of the legacy version of Clank?

The way their email read, I couldnā€™t tell.

Me either. Iā€™m pretty sure itā€™s the physical version + app, but not sure. No reply from Dire Wolf on that either. Yet.

Viticulture is being done by Digidiced!!!

3 Likes

Labyrinth is SO CLOSE I CANā€™T EVEN!

http://www.dicetowernews.com/gen-con-day-3/60065

4 Likes

Age of Wonders: Planetfall comes out tomorrow. I want this. Very bad. But Iā€™m neck deep in FFXIV with Fire Emblems sitting on deck. If anyone plays, please share some impressions.

Anyone having trouble with Asmodee games? I canā€™t get into TM online games or Ascensionā€¦

Ascension is telling me I have an invalid username or password, which is weird since I have it saved in the game and havenā€™t had any issues until I checked this morning, prompted by you.

Slitherine acquires MoM

Insert emo sigh here.

Yup, same exact message. Glad itā€™s not just me.

1 Like