Stately Citizen Journalism

Good news! A lot of work had gone into the app - it would have been a real pity for it to wasted.

I keep noticing nice little touches … like the highlights on the factors that will be affected by a card under consideration. But I really want to know which games in the list are waiting for me to take my turn when I get notified.

1 Like

Is there any way to refresh test flight? Mine only has 4 days left

That’s on the dev side. Not something you have power over (unless you’re one of the devs)

I’m quite sure it won’t explode on your device.

You can continue to play it past then. You just can’t delete it or transfer to another device and expect to be able to download from TestFlight again

1 Like

@JammaTal @whovian223

Did you give Among the Stars a go? I’m interested in picking it up but I’d like to know that it works.

not yet started. i would prefer a 4P game.

i have created a thread in “players wanted”.

I don’t know if looking at app updates counts as journalism these days, but Rise and Fall is available for Civ 6…

3 Likes

journalism intensifies

4 Likes

2 Likes

I cannot find a gif worthy of this news

eta: updated game, but can’t seem to find the Rise and Fall anywhere as an iap… anyone else?

The page shows the info in the patch log but the IAP doesn’t actually list it yet, so I don’t know how much it’s supposed to be. Maybe it’s delayed or they forgot to push a button?

So%20it's%20to%20be%20torture%20-%20Imgur

1 Like

Can I just say that if they figured out how to do asynchronous multiplayer for Civ VI I would never need to buy another game in my lifetime…

1 Like

giphy

@Mirefox, it seems there’s a “Play by Cloud” option now - text says it’s “an async mp format where all players take their turns on a common savegame, which is stored on a hosted server… etc, etc… may last a long time, as each player takes his or her turn at a time that is convenient to them. You will receive an in-game notification when it is your turn to play… etc, etc.”

Sounds like async mp to me! Still no R&F iap though.

eta: TA reporting R&F priced at 29.99, with the base game now 9.99 and other expansions dropped as well

Oh, my…if that works…

Just played with it… you can setup a private room, control the world settings as normal, and there’s a room code to provide to let people join. C’mon in - I made a duel map, random everything. Code is bXjnz. Unsure if it’s case sensitive?

My device that can run it is being fixed but if anyone else joins you, please give us some info.

1 Like

Made it a private game, so it’ll have to be someone from here. Invite is open for anyone that wants to test the Civ VI play by cloud system. Also curious if the play by cloud means the game will be accessible from more than one device?

bXjnz

A dive into the Civ 6 twitter account https://twitter.com/CivGame/status/1153730063868674048?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet shows the following tidbits -

and regarding R&F iap -

I really wish I could like my own post…

5 Likes