Titan on iOS thread

great! exactly what i always have been looking for.
if only the iOS port of HoMM III had async multiplayer! that would have been so amazing. but no, d’oh :frowning2:

Oh, yes, yes, I know. It must have been 3 billion years ago, cause I can’t remember a single game I’ve won. :game_die: :game_die::game_die:

AMAZEBALLS!

new update 2.6.2 introduced that we can search players by nickname to mark them as favorites for sending invites :grin:

I am :[J4son]: on Titan HD, and I have marked you all as my Favorites already. Sign me up for a game, but I can only take my turn in the evenings.

If you need another player, I’m willing to play :grinning:

I really need to learn how to play this game, as it sounds like I’m missing The Fun.

How long do games typically last? I know it can vary depending on how often the players take their turns, but any rough estimates? I’d like to play but I am going out of town the end of June and the end of July and won’t be able to connect that often.

I’m in for another game!

our game went on for 2 months.
33 turns in a 6P game make up for a whole bunch of moves.
not to speak of all the submoves in the separated 2P battles!

and there is a hidden timer. 1 week for taking a move? 2 weeks?
not so sure about that.
but when a player should timeout, this will not spoil the game.
his troops will dissolve and the war will go on.

I would like to be in a 4 player game since you don’t have to wait as long between turns as in a 6 player game. Should I just invite 3 people that have recently posted on this thread?

I don’t see why not

Good. If more are interested, they could form another table. Afterwards the best two of each can form another table. Like this we can all play more Titan!

1 Like

It’s hard to believe that Blackfyre has killed both of JMH.75’s stacks by turn 4. This is only a 3 player game now. Blackfyre has weakened himself by being so audacious.

It was one of the quickest games for me :grinning: I hope Blackfyre will regret his hunger for domination, now hè has only have one good stack left :smiling_imp: :wink:

1 Like

Hehe :smiling_imp:
I had to take a chance.
What’s life without risk. :grimacing:
Sorry for that rude attacks @JMH.75, I just decided to go for it and you were were the dice took me. We can have a Revanche after that game if you like.
I learned a new English word… “audacious”

2 Likes

I will take the invite @Blackfyre! :smiling_imp::smirk_cat::grinning:

@whovian223 tried to get up in the middle circle again with his Titan-dragon-unicorn-unicorn-minotaur-minotaur but I saw this and attacked him with my Dragon-uni-uni-min-min-ran-tro which was close by. This was in the plains so he did not have defensive terrain. I was able to use my ranged abilities quite a bit and summoned an Angel from another stack after awhile. I was victorious.

My titan stack had a couple of serpents in it at the end but I didn’t get to use it much.

Good game.

1 Like

Yeah, I wasn’t getting the rolls for my Titan stack to get up in the middle much. Was lucky to get that one dragon.

Good game!

1 Like

Nice game guys.
Grats to your victory @jason1002
Would be up for another match, if someone is willing.

I am willing.