Titan on iOS thread

I pass this time, holiday is coming and wifi is uncertain :grinning:

If you guys can wait until Sunday evening to start it, Iā€™ll play. Iā€™m going camping for the next two nights.

Yes, of course.
One or two more players would be great.

Iā€™m always in!

So itā€™s @jason1002@MisterMentat@whovian223 and me.

I think up to two players more could join in. We should wait till Sunday for more people to join, or to start in the constellation above.

Iā€™d be happy to play if you want another. Same username as here.

@MisterMentat what is your name on Game Center ? (so I can invite you to a game on Titan HD)

Oops, forgot it uses GameCenter. My name there is Sleep1ngG1ant.

My GameCenter name is MisterMentat

I tried that one first. Do you have a different one for Titan itself?

It should be MisterMentat. I hadnā€™t opened Titan in a long time, probably before I changed it, since last night. Try the name again, and see if it works.

Ok, I invited people to a game. Please check your Titan HD app.

2 Likes

Accepted!

Awesome! Accepted :crossed_swords:

Everyone (including myself), please check the game daily, as the notifications arenā€™t reliable for this one. Good luck everyone!

Yeah, @MisterMentat itā€™s been your turn since Saturday morning.

I thought I had done it already. I just played it befre I logged on here.

The last time people were waiting on me, it was just that I forgot to hit the ā€œend turnā€ arrow. Whoops. :slight_smile:

the new update 2.6.4 changes ā€œlegion visibility rules for online gamesā€.

i searched through the digital rulebook but could not find these ā€œnew rulesā€. can anybody enlighten me?
what has changed exactly?
more visibility? would make sense as we can document contents of enemy stacks with screenshots anyway. so just a bit more comfort.
or less visibility? to deny taking screenshots? :laughing:

No idea, but Iā€™ve been wondering whether people were burned out on the game or if a new game was going to be forming soon. :slight_smile: