Through The Ages Friendly Matches

Absolutely up for another!

I’m up for a game if there’s an opening. @neumannium

@Neumannium, @js619: As our current 4P game is on its final round, are you two up for a rematch? @LordGek is a given, since we are locked in eternal asynch conflict. :yum:

1 Like

I’m always up for more if you guys need a fourth…

Count me in!

1 Like

Also available :grinning:

Great game, @Neumannium, @js619, and @LordGek!

The final Age III Event resolution was a nail-biter! Wow, that was a close game throughout. Neumannium’s empire was a growth juggernaut, js619 accomplished so much with the fewest Leaders used (only 1!), and LG just wanted peace in our time. Well played, everyone!

I’ll now create a rematch!

1 Like

I am up for one

OK, I got enough responses to fill two 4p games–one with @whovian223, @js619, and @Neumannium, and another one with @Hardco, @jason1002, and @JMH.75. Good luck and have fun, everyone!

Yes! Always. No need to adk

1 Like

I will play more also.

Toss me invites - Baelnor

@Baelnor @kennfusion Sent you guys an invite.

1 Like

Sorry guys, but under the advice of consul (Mysterio), I’ve ducked out of our TtA game. I’m up to a rematch in the future, once I’ve gotten a few more solo games vs. AI in the learn some fundamentals.

4 Likes

Dang you, @js619, squeaking out a 1-point victory! Nice work!

Besides the one Age III Aggression card I mistakenly played, that was the only Age III War or Aggression card I drew, which is amazing, since I had the most Military Actions throughout the game. Come to think of it, I think I drew maybe two War/Aggression cards the entire game? But I did draw a lot of Age I and II Military Bonus cards.

How did you guys see things from your perspectives?

1 Like

Time for another 4P game, for those willing! These settings work well, so let’s stick with them:

Card set: Random Mix
Rules: Digital
Long Async (or Endless with established members)
Autostart

Who’s in?

I was pleasantly surprised by the victory! I was annoyed by the resignation of the AI - it was going to be cannon fodder for my huge military!

I’ll play again too.

1 Like

I don’t want to steal anyone’s spot, but I’ll play if there is one free. Mirefox in game.

1 Like

I’ll go!

Game’s been created!

1 Like