Through The Ages Friendly Matches

Good game, guys. At least I got second place. Someone should take Sid Meier before Hardco takes him.

Anybody interested for a game? @SleepingGiant?

I am interested in a TTA game

I will always playā€¦

Iā€™d be happy to play, but probably at a rate of only one turn per day right now, so if you want a faster paced game feel free to skip me.

Game created. Gl & hf!

If anyone else is up for a friendly match, Iā€™d like to play another one.

Iā€™m always up for a gameā€¦

I havenā€™t played a 2-player game, but it looks like weā€™re the only ones interested right now, so does that work for you?

I could play if youā€™ve got space for a third

I enjoy it as a 2p, but we could roll a 3p with @Snotty128 too

I can handle another one :grinning:

I might be late but would love another one too! Goatfeeder in game.

Itā€™s been a while since Iā€™ve played a MP game of this (last played before expansion was released), so Iā€™d like to get a 4P game going with the expansion. Settings Iā€™d like to use:

Card set: Random Mix
Rules: Digital
Long Async
Autostart

Iā€™m dragging @LordGek into the game, perhaps kicking and screaming, so Iā€™m looking for two more to thump us into oblivion. My online account name is Mysterio. Any takers?

Iā€™m in. Iā€™m Neumannium in the app

1 Like

Iā€™ll play; JS619 in app too

1 Like

Great! Iā€™ll create the game soon.

1 Like

@kennfusion

I always feel guilty ā€œpickingā€ on the new guy, especially in a game like this where you can quickly feel ganged up onā€¦sorry :grimacing:

Iā€™m no expert at this game so take what I have to say with a grain of salt, but i do know that you donā€™t want to let yourself fall too far behind with military. If you see an arms race developing, it is a good idea to keep up or you will find yourself as nothing but a source of resources for the other players. This early in the game military is close enough that you may be able to fend off aggressions with the cards in your hand, and the losses wonā€™t necessarily kill you, but that goes down the drain if everyone else decides to go after you as well.

2 Likes

@js619 @kennfusion Good game, guys! It was nice to remember a few of the things I usually do wrong in TtA.

Are you both up for another one? I could definitely use the practice.

1 Like

Iā€™d be up for another one.

1 Like