Through The Ages Friendly Matches

Invite sent to @SleepingGiant and @jason1002.

I’m happy to start another game, too, if more people are interested. It’s too bad the app doesn’t support password-protected games (as far as I can tell), as that would make it a little easier to start games among our group of Stately Players.

the system of sending direct invites to friends is fine for me.
no complaints about this.
because it’s so uncomplicated to find a friend and to send or answer to a friend request.
reminds me on Playdek’s online system.

@geigerm Please include me in if possible …

I’m always up for more as well.

edit: at least until WHQ2 comes out!

I think I’m under 5 active games, so obviously I need more…

Invite sent to @robthomasson, @js619, and @Hardco. Let’s see if we can get this game done before WHQ2 releases tomorrow and we lose Jon … :wink: (and me, too!)

@JammaTal, to your point: the TtA system really is good. I just slightly prefer password-protected games because games start a little quicker, this thread doesn’t get clogged with posts, and people are less likely to get accidentally ignored (IMO).

The “delay” of having to post here and wait for responses really isn’t significant. But, if you absolutely want to get in a game, just posting “I’m open to invites” probably isn’t going to work–say you’ll start a game and see who joins you.

Awesome - I’ll accept when I get some wifi on my iPad

you have a point here.
only having to post a password for a private game and then just wait for the start is optimal.

@geigerm

I have joined the game. I see a “3” next to your player portrait and a “17” next to that of @Hardco … whilst I have a “1”. I am not sure what the numbers mean, but I do know that it cannot possibly be good (for me). Hey ho …

that are players’ levels, Rob.
so you can trust your bad feelings :grimacing:

That just means the player has played a lot if he’s level 17.

It doesn’t mean he’s played well.

But this is @Hardco so that actually doesn’t apply in this case. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Most of my rank comes from @js619’s dogged willingness to lose to me in duels…

1 Like

Good game, @whovian223, @LordGek, and @JammaTal.

If LG is game, I’d like to create a new 4P game, but need two more. Who’s game?

I’ve got time for another game, so count me in please

Sounds good! What’s your handle there?

LG’s in! So we need just one more.

I’m snotty128 on there, and I’ve just sent you a friends request

I’m in! Goatfeeder in game…

I’m open for another one if anybody starts one.

Me too.

@whovian223 and @JMH.75 I’ve set up a new game.