Through The Ages Friendly Matches

@js619, @SleepingGiant, @Hardco Our game crashes when I open it. I have already sent a note to the devs. I expect the game will be frozen till a patch is released.

Nice game, @Baelnor in our match with @Hardco and @Bobarian65!

Congrats on beating the illustrious Hardco in this game. :slight_smile:

My reputation was undeserved!

1 Like

That was a cracking game, not sure how I pulled out the win. Super high culture game

Now that I know how to play :wink: I will (maybe) do better this game!

I’m up for any games, but of a noob, but getting there :slight_smile: in game name is skoptic

Just played my first game ever against the easy AI and won a solid vicotry. I feel ready for any games. I am online as Tstedt.

1 Like

I need the experts’ (@Hardco and others) help in understanding War results. I declared “War over Technology” against @JammaTal in a game with @whovian223 and @LordGek, and won by 15.

But when it came time to claim my 15-Science worth of spoils, I was offered only 5 of his accumulated Science (which I understand), but wasn’t offered his Warfare blue tech (worth 5 Science), despite me not already owning it.

Shouldn’t I have been offered his stored 5 Science plus his Warfare tech for 5 Science totaling only 10 of the 15 Science I was owed?

This is on the just-released version 1.2.4.

EDIT: Cause determined. Conclusion: I’m horrible at declaring wars. :slight_smile:

Did you have Warfare in hand? You can’t steal a tech that you have already developed or have taken into your hand.

1 Like

Yeah, I was just about to update my post stating I’d figured it out, but was busy leaving in-game text “voicing” my frustration upon realizing the cause. :cry:

BTW, the replay speed settings added in 1.2.4 are awesome! Thank you, baby Jesus!

2 Likes

YES! loving the step-by-tap “living log” replays so much!
thx to the devs of this now perfect app :+1: :+1: :+1:

anyone up for another “(un)friendly” game? :smirk:

1 Like

Yep. With the new step by step log, maybe I’ll learn something when I lose.

I’m always open for more!

Me too!

@SleepingGiant,@Pitta,@KYakerDude: GG, folks! I learned a lot in that game.

1 Like

It looks like you need one more!
Edit: Actually it doesn’t!

no 5P? no, seems not :pensive:

i will create 4P game “StatelyPlay X”, “long async” timer.
reserved for @KYakerDude, @whovian223 and @JMH.75

game is on! here we go!

That was a fun game! Please tell us some tips! You got a lot out of military superiority, but seems like you still probably would have won even without that ~30 pt culture war on poor Pitta.

I’m up for more games with anyone…

I am up for a friendly game.