Through The Ages Friendly Matches

One of my games crashes in load, I do not see a session number anywhere. @Hardco how did you report the other crashed game?

If you hit the menu button during load, the session number is in the bottom left corner. Iā€™ve been reporting them through the beta Slack. I donā€™t know if there is a place designated for bug reports now that the game is live, but digitaltesters@czechgames.com may still work.

Sorry for my slow pace in the friendlies, I was on holiday in Barcelona. Back now so Iā€™ll pick up the slack.

Question: Is there actually a ā€œconcedeā€ button within the game, or do you just use the ā€œForfeit Gameā€ button when you call up the menu to actually concede?

One thing I hate doing is making a mistake so monumental that thereā€™s no way to come back from it (unless other players take it easy on you, which they shouldnā€™t do).

I would normally stick out a game that Iā€™m losing badly in, but it does seem unfair to the other players to allow the players with aggressions to feast off of my carcass while they canā€™t because they donā€™t have any. :slight_smile:

Thoughts?

Live and learn, though!

There are two options for a human player to exit a game: one if their civilization is still viable (taken over by AI) and another when itā€™s not (removed from game so others canā€™t feast on it). Check the in-game rule book for details on the menu items.

1 Like

Thank you!

So you tap ā€œForfeit the Gameā€ and then you tell it whether you are abandoning it or resigning.

Got it.

1 Like

Yep, and if youā€™re resigning it has to be during your political action for that turn.

Right, that too (which I did).

The punching bag has left the building!

1 Like

@LordGek and I would like to play a 4P game. Any takers?

you can count me in.
but i must say i have never played such an aggressive game :flushed:
destroy, rob and attackā€¦all the time.
ok, we are tough guys, we can take it.

1 Like

Iā€™m in! Since I need a new game after concedingā€¦

@LordGek, @JammaTal, @whovian223: Game created! Good luck to everyone, and have fun!

Iā€™d also like to start a gameā€“still havenā€™t played any actual people. Whoā€™s in?

I welcome all invites!

Iā€™m in, always up for (losing) another game!

Iā€™m in. I may be slow for a day or two. Iā€™m kayaking.

Iā€™m up for another loss too. Feel free to send me a game

Always in for a game. Send me aan invitƩ.

Coolā€“Iā€™m well on my way to losing to @js619 and @Hardco, and I just set up a game with @KYakerDude, @irishdomer08, and @JMH.75.

FTFY :grinning:

1 Like