Terraforming Mars players wanted

Always up for another one, really enjoying this

1 Like

Iā€™d play one.

1 Like

@OhBollox @js619 @Mirefox impressively speedy replies. Thanks gents. 4P game started with corporate era, prelude.

2 Likes

awardsts

Iā€™ve just noticed, playing against the AI, that tags are not properly counted. Comparing my cards played to the tag count, it looks like Earth, science and space tags have been undercounted. This is a bit crap.

@JammaTal as TfM guru- is this one of those known bugs?

Edit: no in-game bug reporting option that Iā€™ve found, and the support site tell me which windows directory to look in. TYVM.

Further edit: if you google ā€ž terraforming mars asmodee bugs iosā€œ, @whovian223ā€˜s comments are there on page 1;

1 Like

@SpiceTheCat, donā€™t forget that events donā€™t count as tags. eg a space event wonā€™t be counted or listed as space tag.
what kind of event is only important for resolution of those events.

2 Likes

Ha! Glad to know thatā€™s probably why that page is still getting hits. :slight_smile:

And I have to say that overall, Iā€™m now enjoying it (other than the incredibly stupid inability for anybody but the person finishing to see the final result, and the final result not having names attached).

I havenā€™t delved deeply into it to see whether tags are being counted incorrectly or not. That sucks if they are. Hopefully their stated new commitment to actually getting the app up to speed will make a difference in that.

Bearing in mind Iā€™ve only read the rules in the app, this rule is not familiar to me. I shall go and recountā€¦ it might explain things though.

Edit argh replied to myself. Meant to reply to @JammaTal

Iā€™ve updated the post @SpiceTheCat referenced since my last update was over a year ago. Thanks for bringing it to my attention! :slight_smile:

1 Like

On the table, once an event is played the card is put face down so that it is no longer referenced for anything.

2 Likes

@SpiceTheCat after a very brief look at the game I am in with you, your tags look correct.

If it helps, when you go to the ā€œcards playedā€ tab you can sort by tags and it will put your red events at the end to show that they arenā€™t contributing tags.

2 Likes

Ok, my mistake. Huh, apologies to Asmodee this time, and they really are properly enforcing the rules. Event tags still count, itā€™s just the other tags that accompany the events donā€™t.

Good to know for the current games at least. Thanks @Mirefox and @JammaTal for clearing that up.:+1:

@JMH.75 - youā€™ll need to screenshot the results for us, unless Asmodee have fixed that and I didnā€™t noticeā€¦

image image
Gg @SpiceTheCat @OhBollox @js619 @KYakerDude
A well deserved victory for SpiceTheCat

3 Likes

Good game all :+1:

The game just updated again on iOS. I havenā€™t looked at what the update does, but just a friendly little reminder that you are automatically logged out whenever the game updates and you will need to log back in.

1 Like

@OhBollox I think you have been up in our game for a few days now. Just letting you know in case a notification has misfired or something.

1 Like

Sorry chaps, the update logged me out!

About time I won one!

3 Likes

Yikes. I was scrapping for awards and wasnā€™t paying attention to VP!

Good game, gents.

1 Like