Terraforming Mars players wanted

Same

1 Like

Me as well.

1 Like

Would someone with Prelude set the game up please, so all us peasants can enjoy it? And turn off the ‘everyone gets 1 production of every resource’ that stuff’s for care bears.

2 Likes

Perfect, yes, exactly.

Will do when I get back to Hotel No-Really-Completely-Normal if no-one else does in the meantime.

Prelude with a side order of Corporate Era, if I’ve understood the no-bloody-bears request :+1:

2 Likes

3 Likes

Started a 5P game with everyone who expressed an interest, with the no-care-bears setting on. Everyone got to earn their own living, not be gifted an income like some trust fund baby. Uphill in the permafrost, both ways.

2 Likes

Ain’t no tears on Mars.

Principally because the atmosphere is too thin and cold for liquid water.

Results screen from the game from which @OhBollox was ejected. I’m green, red is @OhBollox’s unconvincing Android replacement. @JMH.75, @js619, hopefully you can remember your colours - I forgot to screenshot the player list as recommended by @JammaTal.

Good 87.5% of a game all, minus 1/8 for the unwanted drone invasion.

2 Likes

I was purple, may actually have an understanding of this game after all lol

1 Like

Incidentally, I notice everyone has picked an interesting corp. While I remember, for future reference;

;

Edit: honestly, I don’t pick green, I get allocated it every time. Is there some setting I haven’t found yet?

2 Likes

It’s your inherent political tendency. Hence I’m red.

1 Like

Yeah, it keeps giving me purple :man_shrugging:

it’s a great game, right? #4 on the BGG ranking list itm.
and the app is beautiful and has the potential for a classic.

let’s all hope that the bugs will be sorted out eventually, that player names will be displayed and that all players will be able to see the final scoring ceremony.
in a far away future :woozy_face:

3 Likes

3 Likes

Not only is the meme true, but you can have a plan for 5 turns and then draw a single card that makes you rethink everything.

1 Like

Oh boy have I picked some incoherent shit for my starting cards.

Anyone like another game? I’m up for playing another game in parallel at this nice relaxed tempo.

1 Like

No reason why not.

1 Like