Terraforming Mars players wanted

Anyone up for a Terraforming Mars game?

1 Like

Can do squire!

Modest thread necro to say ok, this game has properly got its claws into me and does anyone want a game? Yes, I know it’s coming up in the Decathlon and there are training games on the go but that is Not Enough.

1 Like

Can do!

Always open for another game

Wunderbar, thanks gents. I’ll send out an invitation this evening, in case anyone else wants to join. I’ll also buy Prelude, finally…

1 Like

Same on always up for another.

1 Like

@OhBollox, @JMH.75, @js619 - think I’ve got you all in my friends list. Any preferences about Prelude? (Does everyone have to have the expansion to play it?)

1 Like

Private game, host has it, we can all use it.

1 Like

Going to play with the new toys then. :+1:

1 Like

tfmaward

2 Likes

I knew leaving that spot open was a mistake, I got greedy. @SpiceTheCat I will hate you forever, but well done. Absolutely dirty VP stealing rob-cat.

1 Like

It did seem very generous, and rude to decline under the circumstances. Delightful spot for a for city, really.

1 Like

For some reason cannot resume the game currently chaps, sorry if you’re waiting on me.

It looks like @OhBollox and @KYakerDude have been unwillingly ejected from our respective games and replaced by bots.

I think this rather rules out TfM as being suitable for the decathlon (@Codington) quite apart from ruining two games.

Oh FFS.

Official Asmodee tester’s mug.

4 Likes

Well. I’m down for another game anyway.

1 Like

I still need to learn how to play, so I’m up for another one.

1 Like

Me too

1 Like