Summoner Wars! Call to Arms! 1st SP Championship

Hardco beat me to it!

Sorry in advance for a terrible match @athros!

Oh, man. I used to be decent at this game. Just reinstalled it and tried re-creating my old good deck, and Iā€™m not seeing much evidence of skill on my part yet. It turns out I was exactly the right person to give a bye to, because I donā€™t think I can beat any opponent but nobody.

Cloaks are tricky to play in the best of times @Hardco.

just the way it feels for me right now :frowning:
and i have been co-winner of the last tourney on PT :persevere:
and that was a long tourney with roundrobin preliminary leagues and many many games.
itā€™s not easy to come back into the game, right? and that seems to be kind of normal. no need to worry :relieved:

but itā€™s a great game. we should try to play it more often.
now iā€™m really looking forward to learning to play the new factions.

1 Like

all games running fine now?

timer should be 14 days. sorry for not having mentioned that :confused:

do we need a list with Playdek user names?

iā€™m JammaTal on Playdek, of course.
i can confirm zebracadabraā€™s ID, as our game is in progress.

athros over @Hardco. It was an interesting game. I was running the Benders vs @Hardcoā€™s Cloaks .

I await your challenge, @HolstenKnight - I am athros on Playdekā€™s service!

Wait a minuteā€¦ deck? I need to build a deck?!? Omg I am so doomed. :unamused:

Had a hard time to remember my account, it seems to be: Holsten Knight :grin:

I am supposed to invite Athros, correct?

Yay! I may have one win yet!

Uhm, I think I won against athros? I just thought going as aggressive as possible is the best way if you have no clue what to doā€¦ and I witnessed Athros rolling a LOT of 1 and 2. So I guess I was very lucky? Sry about all the bad luck :neutral_face:

Haha. I picked a Filth deck. Aggression is the goal when facing it - Filth have to have common units in order to mutate them, and you killed them off pretty handily. The Skeletal Archers with that damn magic lock didnā€™t help (I killed 2 and got 0 magic out of it).

You played well @HolstenKnight!

2 Likes

Except I nearly killed my hero the last turn, I was sure I kept the sacrifice troops to regenerate health the turn beforeā€¦ instead it was the 2 damage to summon a hero, and I did not find an undo button :joy:

Thx a lot for the kind words :relaxed:

oh ohā€¦

can it be that notifications fail for SW?

for a Playdek game? normally Playdek games are reliable when it comes down to notifications.
can it be true, @Strangiato?

i did not get a single notification, not for the invite nor for any turn.
the same for zebracadabra.
i hope we wonā€™t run into serious problems with the timetable.

I get a notification badge, but only after Ive logged in in the app and seen its my turn

Iā€™ve been getting notifications, and the little red ā€œ1ā€ when I donā€™t see the notification itself

My notifications work great for SW on iPhone and iPad. Only for Ascension and Agricola on my iPhone do notifications not come through.

Good game @whovian223! But my vine wall held fast and was able to limit the mobility necessary for the Mountain Vargath to succeed. Plus, I was able to turn the many common units you deployed into two heavy duty champions. Well played for your first match. Each faction is so unique with so many specific bonusesā€¦

Great game!

I knew I was toast, but I consider it a moral victory that I inflicted one wound on your Summoner. :slight_smile:

1 Like

what could i possibly do to make that happen for my ipad air 2 (10.2) too?
i will delete and reinstall as first try :confused:

I have have an iPad Air 2 with latest iOS too, and i have no problem with SW, i get my notifications.