Summoner Wars! Call to Arms! 1st SP Championship

when the seeds will be shuffled and the bracket will be final, the top players in each pairing will have to create the game and to invite the other player.
on Playdek servers no problem to add a friend.

Any limitations on faction usage during the tournament?

i will keep it simple. players can play with whatever faction they want as often they want.

Ive still no idea what Im doing but count me in. Iā€™ll go set up a challonge account now

1 Like

Challonge account created, ā€œrinelkā€ there, as elsewhere. Sorry about the delay!

Accepted :slight_smile: Thanks Jamma!

Please do let us know when to startā€¦ I tend to mess things up when there is no clear ā€œGo!ā€ signal. In Challonge Iā€™m in a bracket with hardco, but as I understood you, this is not our lineup.

exactly. i will shuffle the seeds (list of entries) just before starting the tournament.
a totally fresh bracket will be created then.

and yes, ich will post a big fat GO on Saturday, January 14.

1 Like

Anyone interested in a free win? Ok I am in. I did not even play the tutorial or anything. And like no time to do so the next days, so lets just press buttons and see what happens :sweat_smile:

I canā€™t wait to see @HolstenKnight win this tournament ā€¦ :joy:

(Iā€™m not signing up; I just couldnā€™t help commenting.)

2 Likes

2018, right? I should be ready by then!

what? what? you must be ready tomorrow :grimacing:
you have signed up already :kissing_smiling_eyes:

Yes, but Iā€™ve signed up to lose! I want to sign up to win!

1 Like

hahaha :smile:
thatā€™s a good one.

oopsā€¦no offense! iā€™m sure you can win the tourney. yes, really. or so :joy:

the Summoner Wars Tournament has started right now!

the player in top slot must create the game and invite the player in bottom slot.

GAME ON! good luck to all of you!

and as promised, a special dedicated GO for @Blackfyre! :wink:

1 Like

I got a notification that it was my turn in our game, but when I went to the app, it said I have no games in progress.

Wtf?

I had sent an invite. Donā€™t see it any longer either. Iā€™ll try again.

I had forgotten to reset the game length.

Thatā€™s weird. I had accepted the invite and even taken my first turn.

Anyway, Iā€™ve accepted the new invite and taken my turn, so hopefully this one goes through.

I had left the game length at just 15 min on that first invite. Probably timed out on me.

Iā€™ll send out an invite when I get home from the mountains tonight

Invite sent to @Snotty128

1 Like