Summoner Wars! Call to Arms! 1st SP Championship

Lol! Meanwhile, we both hate this game. The RNG is overwhelming at times. When we get depressed, at least we can play the Phoenix Elves and at least not have to worry about the dice so much.

That’s funny–they seem to be the only faction I CAN win with.

Well done, Jamma!

I just conceded our game after seeing your last move, a brilliant use of Goblin abilities. I was trapped and even if I won every roll of the attack dice from two attacks, it would still not be enough to save me.

Congrats!

i have 100% confidence in the SW RNG to be able to produce the most unbelievable results in the whole wide world of gaming.
i was prepared to see my upcoming attack fail (again) :rolling_eyes:
rolling 3x 1 (buffed by Moog) and 2x 1or2 should have been no problem for the SW RNG :grimacing:

but seriously, this was an epic match. so much happening, so many stories to tell.
pendulum swang back and forth.
thx for gaming, Bill!

My sacrifices on the RNG altar were rewarded. I seriously have never seen a more incompetent array of die-rollers than @Blackfyre’s unfortunate dudes in this past game. I’d love to take credit for strategy in that win, but I ran guys into danger repeatedly only to see them survive to strike again. I feel like the guy who sent out a flight of kamikaze pilots only to learn that half of them made it back alive.

Congrats @rinelk

I always defend SW. RNG is much overrated in this game, you almost can never win a game against a much more skilled player.

But oh god, was I in rage! I’m was running around the house and at work with a pretty unwelcoming facial expression [grim, angry, blamefully], which in turn did not do any good to help raise my self esteem. But it was out of my control… turn after turn i kept getting those shitty dice rolls. No plan ever worked.

So. as this was my second lost game in a row, I’m out unfortunately. And I have to admit to myself, that it was not luck alone, that led to this outcome.

I still have to keep practicing… somehow I’m thinking of “be water my friend”

Hit me for a game anytime guys. Please!

2 Likes

:joy: :laughing: :joy_cat: :grin:
that was a good one, my friend.

THE RNG is watching us! MIGHTY RULER of everything! quantum leaps, asymmetry between matter and antimatter, dice rolls in SW…

I’m another one who believes the RNG gods have an awesome impact. In my game vs. @JHTaube, his Kreep (?) rolled poorly and exited the playing field early, helping my cause considerably. In the end, the lack of early pressure enabled me to prevail. Gg, Joe!

Great job bringing out all three champions. I think better rolls mid-game could have made it more even, but it was going to be an uphill climb no matter what.
Up for a friendly match while we wait for the bracket to catch up?

I’m always up for a game of SW

Sure…

@JHTaube Hysterical. We both chose The Filth! I suggest we start over and forego a mirror match. If you want to choose them again, no problem, I’ll choose another faction.

@JHTaube Arrrggh! I messed up and didn’t move my Gorilla! :cold_sweat:

No harm done. I miffed all my rolls!
:open_mouth:

Sorry for the holdup, all. I mistakenly thought I had reported my score on Challonge. Invite out for my next match with @HolstenKnight.

Well played, @HolstenKnight! I was very fortunate to pull Chant of Haste at just the right time; that was a pretty hopeless situation, otherwise. @JHTaube, I await your challenge.

Yeah, I just thought: hey maybe I turned the game, as this whatever rat monster showed up and did mean things I did not understand, as I have never seen the card before :grin:
Well played, now go for the finale

1 Like

For all those who are still checking in…

Gg, Mr Rinella!

I stuttered a bit at the start and Kelsey took quick advantage, so here we are at the very end of the tournamentment. The last match begins!

Good luck!

@zebracadabra, who defeated me in my first game, has now joined the rest of us in the loser’s bracket. Now the remaining question is whether I’m Rocky Balboa from Rocky or Rocky 2.

Final match still not underway. We just returned today, much of the time away from internet. Our six hour drive was nine hours with a complete shutdown of I-95 at one point. Thank you Waze for taking us around the trouble (great app).

I have a lot of catching up to do, business and personal, so I do not expect to open SW until tmw even. I’m sure it was lol be a fun match!