Stately Play Perpetual Multi-game Ladder

Accepted your request :+1:t3:

1 Like

Perfect…
Table 4 with @robthomasson, @zen4one and myself started. Good luck everyone

@Hardco , can you let me know your digidiced name?

Sorry, I’m hard_co on Game Center. I’ve sent a friend request.

Sometimes you can find another of us by clicking on a friend and looking at their friend list. Just a little tip to get these games going.

@JHTaube I’ve sent a friend request.

Edit: Presuming that’s you…

1 Like

@SpiceTheCat
@geigerm
I sent a friend invite in Burgundy

1 Like

@rinelk I sent a friend request.

1 Like

@Mirefox
Thanks
Accepted

Alright, @whovian223 and @JHTaube, our game is set up.

@HolstenKnight @geigerm @SpiceTheCat - looks like maybe Spice is on one of their occasional hiatuses (hiatii?) from Stately Play / online presence. Let’s give it until the weekend and then we can swap someone in for your table.

cc: @kennfusion since I see you are waiting for Spice in the KotH thread as well.

Yep, sorry, back from elsewhere and picking up the threads. I’ve accepted @HolstenKnight’s friend request and will play with terrifying speed.

2 Likes

Bitter defeat. I should’ve refreshed my memory of the game before staring the game, not after the third round. Had fun anyways.

Good games everyone.

2 Likes

After being way behind for most of the game, pulled this one out in the final turn. What a game!

1 Like

Yes, ‘grats Casey! I thought I was going to win until the first turn of the last round. Aarrgghh. Gg, Dave too. Very close!

1 Like

Close one at table 2! GG!

@Hardco @Schlotzky

1 Like

GG! But who won? Isn’t tiebreak the least empty spaces?

Gg, I’ll leave the tiebreak to you guys…

1 Like

Yep, just looked it up. You are correct.

“The player who is the farthest along on the victory point track is the winner. In the case of a tie, the winning player is the tied player with the fewest empty estate spaces. Should there still be a tie, then the winning player is the tied player who went later in turn order.”

Not sure why the app displays it seemingly backwards…?

It seems like the manual got lost in translation at this point

3 Likes

Congrats, gg!