Stately Play Decathlon thread

I think a forfeit should count for less than a loss in a tiebreaker, not more. Perhaps -.5 pts?

One of the ideas I really liked from the ideas thread was each player got a couple of free passes for the entire tournament. So for a 12 game championship each player only had to play 10 games. I could see that being used strategically, or just to avoid games you donā€™t like.

1 Like

Table 5ā€¦just waiting for @JammaTal to accept invite, then Iā€™ll start the game.

i must purchase the G cardset before being able to join.
my appstore credit is depleted right now and not owning a credit card.
(when my PSN account was hacked and credit card pin published on hacker lists i cancelled the credit card and never felt like getting a new one.)
shops closed in the moment. i will buy a new appstore credit card tomorrow morning and join asap.

Kniziaā€™s Medici just went async multiplayer.
too late for this Decathlon?
but then for the next!

Or a tournament in the meantime :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Galaxy Trucker table 3 is done:

@baelnor 63
@johnl 62
@JMH.75 42

Well played! We won 1 flight each but Baelnorā€™s dominant first flight was the difference.

1 Like

Iā€™d play.

We are deep into round 5 (I think) and very even across the board. Honestly no idea who is going to take out this Agricola game!

1 Like

I know who should go faster, in OUR Agricola game

I know who is NOT going to win our Agricola game. Maybe that is too mild. I know who is going to LOSE our Agricola game.

We are in round 6. The game was set up so each person could take 45 days tor their turns.

I picked 45 days as the average player could expect to take about 45 actions in a game (unless something crazy like the corn profiteer gets involved)

I know some of the long standing and regular members of our community tend to play in bursts rather than strictly every 24 hours, and given the broad scope of this tournament I was hoping everyone would be welcome.

At the end of the day we are strategy gamers, not gogogo counter strike players.

5 Likes

Wrapped up ours
@JMH.75 37
Baelnor 35
@coddington 29
@js619 26

Fairly even running into last round, and JMH.75 got the win!

Great game!

1 Like

First win since a long time :slight_smile: Thx for playing!

Table 2 done:
Hardco 40
@irishdomer08 37
@KYakerDude 28
@johnl 20

I donā€™t remember much about the game, except I ended up with 8 fields, which is pretty unusualā€¦ good game all!

3 Likes

Table 1 tied for first place.

34 @SleepingGiant
34 @JHTaube
31 @Snotty128
26 @geigerm

GG, was fun!

2 Likes

Our table is in round 11

GG all! My Agricola rustiness definitely showed, but it was fun to play again anyway.

1 Like

Nice tie @SleepingGiant :smile:
If only I hadnā€™t been dumb and let that 1 begging card happen :frowning2:

1 Like