Stately Play Decathlon thread

Well, we all made it through 3 flights without losing any galactic trucks, just a little debris on the side of the space highway.

86 @SleepingGiant
71 @Hardco
68 @irishdomer08
37 @JammaTal

Would anyone fancy a Galaxy Trucker tourney? I’ll volunteer to organize if there is interest in it…

1 Like

I got shafted by the timing of events that last flight!

I’d definitely play in a GT tournament, but how do people feel about Autopilot? The games go a lot faster, and the decisions aren’t that interesting during the flight anyway… We could get a lot more games in!

1 Like

I’d do it! I suck, but what else is new?

1 Like

I’d be up for some GT. Hardco makes a good point about the autopilot. While there are some tactical decisions to made in flight, the time saving probably outweighs the desire to make those choices. Worth a try at least

1 Like

Sure, I’d play

1 Like

Ok, spawning a separate thread for Galaxy Trucker Tourney signups, @Hardco, @whovian223, @Snotty128, @irishdomer08, and whoever else would like to play next month!

LoW table 2 is done:
geigerm 221
@Baelnor 175
@kennfusion 170
@JaneHatke 133

Good game all!

2 Likes

Great game! I am blown away I snuck into 2nd. Couldn’t find anything to spend the orange on.

4 players is brutal

1 Like

Great win, Mike! Congrats!

1 Like

Galaxy Trucker Table 5 reporting in from space.

KYakerDude 106
@JHTaube 68
@jason1002 46
@whovian223 37

I had a great final flight, which is the one where you can score the most points. JHTaube and I were neck and neck going into the last flight, but I managed to finish my ship first and that really made a huge difference.

Fun game everyone.

2 Likes

Way to go Scott!
That first position in the final round really paid off for you. Sometimes, at least when I end up first, you end up getting brutalized by the attacks.
Fun game!

The last round was much easier than I expected. No plagues, only one pirate, and no other bad things.

Have we finished “Day 1” yet? Who are we waiting for? Galaxy Trucker takes a long time.

It looks like Table 3 of galaxy trucker is the last to come in. @Baelnor did warn us it was taking a while. Perhaps Baelnor, @JMH.75 or @johnl could give us an update please?

We are almost at the end of ship 2.

1 Like

How much would it impact the seeding if they were all temporarily awarded 2 points?

One card left on journey 2.

Very little ship damage to date, I expect an intense third flight

1 Like

I was thinking something similar. I’ll update my leaderboard when I get the chance and see if there’s a reasonable compromise

I’ve had a quick look at the numbers and @johnl could move from table 2 to table 1 if he wins, and either @Baelnor or @JMH.75 could move from table 3 to 2 with a win. If all 3 players are happy to stay at their current tables we can move on to the next game. It’s probably worth noting tables 1 and 2 are going to be the four player tables so you might end up scoring zero points there, so I’m assuming the status quo will be preferable.

I’m ok with that.