Stately Play Decathlon 2022!

Well, I have the slight advantage of having played most of these games more than him, lol. We shall see what that’s worth…

1 Like

Table 7 is all wrapped up! Good game, all!

1 Like

Clear winner in the end :slightly_smiling_face: nice game

2 Likes

@HostileApostle your turn

1 Like

Sorry. Hasn’t even loaded the game yet. RTG now.

Congrats to the new participants and condolences to @Mirefox that your prediction was correct! :wink:

1 Like

Table 3 done. @doublebullout wins by a single point over @Schlotzky, and @irishdomer08 was only 6 points back. Nailbiter!

3 Likes

Love it. Nice high scores, too - well done!

1 Like

Table 2 has finished. Gg @geigerm and @kennfusion!

3 Likes

LOL Table 2 proving me wrong on Table 3’s scores being high… (obviously the score is greatly impacted by which objectives each table has… or I’m just not that good at this game! :stuck_out_tongue:)

I will assume the app correctly broke the tie for 2nd and 3rd place.

Yup, @geigerm had one more private objective complete than I did.

1 Like

My turn just came up 15 minutes ago, but won’t let me load in the game. Anyone else having trouble?

I sometimes have to close the app (get to the list of running apps and swipe up on Sagrada to completely close it) and then restart to get online games to load.

1 Like

Hi all! Since we have some tables of Sagrada already wrapping up, I figured I would kill two birds with one stone (I promise not to use that analogy when we get to Wingspan! :stuck_out_tongue: ) and post a couple of links related to Le Havre including a reminder that there is a thread for finding practice partners for the Decathlon games…

Decathlon Practice Arena post

For those that are familiar with the basics of Le Havre, here’s an extended video:

Rhado: Extended Play Thru

And if you really want to go down the rabbit hole, there are a ton of strategy forum articles over at BGG.

Frankly astonished to win this one after not placing the last die. Gg @Codington and @jason1002 :blush:

2 Likes

Yep, it came down to the last turn - I used the special power to re-roll the last 4 dice (any of which would have fit colour-wise) and needed to get a 1, 5, or 6 in order to fill the last space. A 5 would have won me the game - I ended up having to place a 6. :roll_eyes: Still, an exciting finish!

Congrats to @SpiceTheCat and GG to you and @jason1002!

1 Like

Table 6 is complete. Gg guys.

1 Like

Gg! Took it at the end with nothing to fill those two squares!

1 Like

Gg @JHTaube and @JaneHatke!

First time my color bonus has ever got me that many points.

1 Like

Nice work!

I’ve been playing through the Campaign and there have been many scenarios where a decent colour bonus has made the difference.

2 Likes