Stately Play Decathlon 2021

I has been a tough start so far, but I got a couple of cheap birds with brown powers to start.

Doesn’t mean they are worth any point though lol!!!

Hey @JammaTal and @jason1002 how long has it been my turn? The game was telling me that it was @jason1002 turn for the past day. But I just reset the game, and now it said it was my turn. So my guess is that is might have been my turn for some time? I was actually going to check to make sure everything was ok with you all.

that’s a well known bug (game not showing correctly who’s turn it is).
so when a player seems to take very long for his turn we shouldn’t hesitate to alarm each other.
but in your case i just only started to wonder.

GG @JammaTal and @jason1002

4 Likes

Got a picture of the bird boards? :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Codington you have 6 hours left in our game

Ok, it timed out so I guess we start again?

I’m up for starting again.

Sorry @whovian223 and @johnl - on holiday last weekend and did not have good Internet access. I tried taking my turn just now but the game keeps crashing, so I guess it is a restart. I’ll send an invite soon.

Edit: meant to say - thank you for your patience and understanding!

1 Like

I really do love Wingspan…

Taken my last action in our game, waiting for everyone else’s last log to calculate scores.

Seemed like such an interesting game - I got out to an early bird lead with a really nice tree - food line.

Then, like normal, I didn’t use the food actions much! Almost made it too efficient….

Someone popped a Raven in the grasslands, ao that mean lower than normal bird feeder interaction. I managed to get a couple of extra bonus cards - and max them all out.

Should end the game on around 90 points… but will it be enough?!?!

2 Likes

Great game! Could have gone anywhere…

image image image image

I am always scared when someone drops a Raven. And there was so much red leeching around!

Well played guys, I think I had a slightly stronger early game and a pretty limp finish. Any longer and I would get steam rolled!

2 Likes

Gg!

OUR GAME IS NOW UNDER PROTEST…BECAUSE…

I’m an idiot. skipped laying eggs by accident, didn’t have an egg then to spend to draw cards, and didn’t get my roll for rats…GG

2 Likes

@johnl - restart invite has timed out but looks like maybe you can still accept? Let me know if you didn’t get the invite or need some more time to respond…

Table 7

Gg all!

LOL too bad for @HostileApostle that he declared the game invalid… :wink:

Does that make me the winner lol? I was happy with second, having never played before, but I’ll gladly take first (for once in this decathlon lol)!

Gg guys!

I figured those three points could make all the difference in the game.

Enjoyed playing wingspan again.

I did accept, and it was not my turn. I’ve been checking it everyday. I got notice that someone else timed out and asked me if I wanted to play a local game against the AI to finish.

Weird. Oh well, I sent @whovian223 (whovian) and @johnl (john1325) another invite just now…
Third time’s the charm?