Stately Play Decathlon 2021

Nice win @KYakerDude!
When you all reached parity in score during the game I knew it was lost. The building that allows for corruption to be placed on the board never got built so I thought I had a chance. I followed the advice from BGG to aim for 10-12 corruption and target the higher payoff quests but it wasnā€™t enough this time.

1 Like

As predicted game 1 finally reports - sorry for the delay everybody - well played folksā€¦

2 Likes

Good game!!

image|690x318

1 Like

GG to @feederofgoats and @irishdomer08

I had never had Sangalor before, I just realized that I read him wrong. For some reason I thought it said ā€˜mandatoryā€™ quests, so I was ignoring that part. Oh well. I had never had him before.

1 Like

Not a delay at all! We finished event #2 in month #2!

Iā€™ll post the standings / tables late Sunday or early Monday.

Next up is Sagrada - here are some links:

1 Like

Side notes:

I have a feeling there are going to be some Lords of Waterdeep re-matches going on here. :slight_smile:

After Sagrada is Brass - I would highly recommend playing a game prior to the event as this is one of the ā€œheavierā€ games in the Decathlon. Jump on over to the Decathlon Practice Arena thread if you are looking for a practice match!

1 Like

Hi everyone!

Our third game is a dice drafting and pattern game, ranked #148 overall on BGG (#23 in Family), and gives us a ā€œbreatherā€ with a 1.93 / 5.00 Complexity rating - Sagrada!

Link to the App Store is aboveā€¦

The first player at each table will please invite the others and the winner of each game will please post a screenshot of the final outcome, including scores.

Good luck and happy gaming!

Table 1
@feederofgoats
@KYakerDude
@Hardco

Table 2
@irishdomer08
@geigerm
@SpiceTheCat

Table 3
@Codington
@JammaTal
@kennfusion

Table 4
@Schlotzky
@JHTaube
@jason1002

Table 5
@Mirefox
@doublebullout
@HostileApostle

Table 6
@Baelnor
@js619
@johnl

Table 7
@JaneHatke
@JMH.75
@whovian223

3 Likes

@JMH.75, what is your friend code?

Table 2 invite is out

@geigerm
@SpiceTheCat

3 Likes

@JHTaube & @jason1002, please let me know your friend codes when you get a chance. Thanks!

@KYakerDude and @Hardco can you do the same please? Thanks

My friend code is KYakerDude+6856

@HostileApostle
@doublebullout

I need both of your names for Sagrada. Thanks!

doublebullout+5236

HostileApostle

In the Dire Wolf games you are assigned a +#### to your name. I need that, too.

john1325+9048

Sorry!

HostileApostle+3891

Hardco+5944

Alright! @doublebullout and @HostileApostle just accept my friend invite and we will be rolling!

1 Like