Stately Play Decathlon 2019

RotF, SoS, IH, and the 3 promos

1 Like

So so close!!! Really though, you deserved that. I was trying to figure out how to ice the game considering you had an incredibly economy set up!

1 Like

Hey been in hospital since Friday night and donā€™t have Ascension on phone. Reception here is spotty. Probably home by Wed I hope.

@Snotty128 Iā€™ve sent you a game invite. If you want to play different expansions, just send me back an invite with the ones you want to play.

KYakerDude

Iā€™m sorry, Iā€™ve been in the dark for the past week or so and not able to come online very much. I donā€™t have ascension installed on any of my devices and itā€™s been years since Iā€™ve played, so Iā€™m open to whatever you guys want to do. Iā€™m willing to buy any/all expansionsā€¦whatever you guys want to play.

I hope everything works out ok! No rush, and we can even start a new game later if you wantā€¦ itā€™s just a game, get well soon!

Oh, Iā€™m fine. Just busy with a bunch of real life crap (work is brutal right now as are my teenagers) and havenā€™t had time to write or check in on SP lately. Iā€™m good to go, just a bit out of the loop

Good close game @baelnor.

Table 6:

image1

I picked up Oziah just when the row was full of monsters and that was enough to turn the tide on my second to last turn. Good game @jason1002!

1 Like

I just accepted your game invite, but maybe we should we restart with 28 day timer instead? Iā€™d probably lose by timeout otherwiseā€¦

Table 4:
geigerm 74
@whovian223 62

Good game!

1 Like

Great game! That 5-star Lifebound guy won you the game :slight_smile:

Yeah, he definitely did, especially in that round where I was able to copy his effect.

1 Like

Table 7
JaneHatke 69
Mirefox 63
Good game.

2 Likes

Ok! I will forfeit and send out a new invite. @kennfusion I will do the same for you.

Since I finished my other Table 4 game, Iā€™ll post the result:

@Codington 93
geigerm 66

Good game!

1 Like

Narrow finish there- i was sure the game had got away from me when I wasnā€™t able to empty the honor pool. Good game, @irishdomer08

2 Likes

Table 7:

@Mirefox: 59
@feederofgoats: 77

Good Game!

Also, congrats to whoever gets to play me in any games this decathalon; I am terrible at games, apparently!

1 Like

GG @Neumannium, I ended up winning 91-66, even though I felt like I was probably going to lose most of the time.

2 Likes

Table 4 games complete. A close one to finish up the matches:

Thatā€™s 1 win each (of course!) I believe the tie break from @Snotty128 goes like this:

@Codington +27
@geigerm +12
@whovian223 +8

2 Likes