Stately Play Decathlon 2019

@Neumannium and @SleepingGiant I have not been playing for a while. I have the top 2 rows CotG through DoC and Promo 1 - Promo 5

@JaneHatke and @feederofgoats I have most expansions and will buy any that I donā€™t have if you want to play them. Iā€™ve heard the newest is fun, but I havenā€™t played it.

@kennfusion @Neumannium I have no expansions but can expand if there are some you recommend. Or is this a game where only the inviting player needs to have them?

I have most expansions as well. Willing to play any of them.

I am fine with just CotG

@JHTaube @JMH.75 I have all of the expansions, including the promos; will play with whatever you guys prefer.

Thanks @Mirefox - same goes for me too.

Table 1

@Snotty128, Iā€™ll play whatever expansions you want.

2 Likes

@JaneHatke and @feederofgoats I am currently on vacation and doing a lot of hiking and fishing where there is no reception. If you wouldnā€™t mind, would each of you set up the games with me, please? Iā€™ll take my turns when I can; I will be home Sunday and can play at a much more rapid pace, then. My game name is Mirefox.

@feederofgoats, what is your Ascension user name?

hello @irishdomer08 and @SpiceTheCat,
what expansion(s) would you prefer to play?

Sorry - confusingly on this one Iā€™m goatfeeder. Iā€™m on vacation as well at the moment so apologies if Iā€™m a bit slow.

@js619 @JHTaube I donā€™t have any expansions. Do you recommend any?

Er. Well, as a complete newbie (3 games so far including the tutorial) Iā€™ve bought the starter bundle which is RotF, SoS, IH, and the 3 promos, and Iā€™m willing to be crushed in any combo :wink:

I like Dawn of Champions the best, but I could see the rally mechanic being overwhelming for someone who hasnā€™t played with it beforeā€¦ theyā€™re all pretty good, imho.

@JammaTal and @SpiceTheCat

Iā€™m up for whatever. Spice, what is your username in the app?

Table 6

2 Likes

I am SpiceTheCat (surprisingly :wink: ). Also surprised to remember my login.

@js619 @JHTaube I have bought the bundle. Please invite me with a setup you think it is best.

Whatā€™s in the bundle? Donā€™t want to create a game with something you donā€™t own