Stately Play Decathlon 2019

I was able to get production and consume worlds out pretty quickly. I was getting 5 * 2 pts thru consuming every other turn. Good game @js619 and @Baelnor

_

I realize just how out of practice I am with more than 2 players. Hardco with the victory. GG!

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry if Iā€™m overly-annoying about this, but we need to pick it up @SpiceTheCat and @Schlotzky. We havenā€™t even finished our first turn yet, and thatā€™s taken almost two weeksā€¦Other tables are wrapping up.

timeout(s) must be imminent :flushed:
you can check the timer in menu.

@Mirefox, @Schlotzky

Iā€˜m sorry, I have no idea what Iā€™m doing in this game and the rules arenā€™t clicking, so Iā€™m APing like mad.

To avoid further delay, I suggest I concede the table and you two share the winners points, if round organiser @Codington agrees.

Ah, sorry it isnā€™t clicking with you. Iā€™ve got that same exact problem with Brass, which is coming up shortly in our decathalon, here; I just donā€™t get it.

I can wait if you want to learn; Iā€™ve just been trying to keep up with the other tables. If you truest want to concede, Iā€™d rather play a 1v1 with @Schlotzky to determine 1st and 2nd at our table, rather than simply splitting. Itā€™s all up to what others think works best, though.

Iā€™m fine with either option

Table 4 is complete. GG @Schlotzky.

@SpiceTheCat will take the 3rd place spot at our table.

1 Like

Gg @Mirefox!

1 Like

Good god, I suck at everything.

Good game both of you!

Thanks and apologies to @Mirefox, @Schlotzky. Iā€™ve never bounced off a new game so hard. :slightly_frowning_face:

Edit:

I probably should have said that @Mirefox won table 4 with @Schlotzky in second. That screenshot is near illegible on my phone.

Table 1 results are in:

@irishdomer08 57
@JMH.75 26
@johnl 17

GG

1 Like

I think thatā€™s all results in - here are the points for standings:

Table 1
@johnl - 1
@irishdomer08 - 4
@JMH.75 - 2

Table 2
@Hardco - 4
@Neumannium - 1
@whovian223 - 2

Table 3
@KYakerDude - 1
@feederofgoats - 4
@Codington - 2

Table 4
@Mirefox - 4
@SpiceTheCat - 1 (or 0?)
@Schlotzky - 2

Table 5
@JaneHatke - 1
@geigerm - 2
@JammaTal - 4

Table 6
@jason1002 - 4
@js619 - 2
@Baelnor - 1

Table 7
@kennfusion - 2
@JHTaube - 1
@SleepingGiant - 4

2 Likes

@irishdomer08 Iā€™m willing to update the spreadsheet and pair for the next round. Iā€™ll request access to edit the spreadsheet.

Since the next round is Twilight Struggle, is everyone okay with pods of three, playing each opponent once? I know this is a larger commitment than for Patchwork, but with 21 in the tournament, we donā€™t have a much better option.

1 Like

Iā€™m fine with that, and congrats in advance for the win to whomever I am paired withā€¦

Sure, youā€™ve got access to the sheet now. Thanks!

I love twilight struggle so much, but only against people.

Thoroughly terrible to it though!

Standings after 5 rounds:

Rank Player Total Points
1 kennfusion 16
2 JHTaube 15
3 Hardco 15
4 Codington 14
5 feederofgoats 14
6 Schlotzky 13
7 geigerm 13
8 irishdomer08 13
9 Snotty128 12
10 Baelnor 12
11 JammaTal 12
12 KYakerDude 11
13 js619 11
14 SleepingGiant 11
15 johnl 10
16 JMH.75 10
17 Mirefox 10
18 JaneHatke 9
19 jason1002 9
20 SpiceTheCat 8
21 whovian223 8
22 Neumannium 6

Round 6 - Twilight Struggle

As mentioned above, we will be grouped into pods of 3 people, playing each opponent once. Games will be created as Standard Game with optional cards (the cards with the + sign), Random Sides, and a +2 Influence Handicap for the US. Use a 45 day timer, and we can all hope it doesnā€™t come to a time out! Tables were generated by standings with tiebreaks being randomly determined for pairing up/down.

Table 1
@kennfusion
@JHTaube
@Hardco

Table 2
@Codington
@feederofgoats
@irishdomer08

Table 3
@Schlotzky
@geigerm
@baelnor

Table 4
@JammaTal
@KYakerDude
@SleepingGiant

Table 5
@js619
@johnl
@Mirefox

Table 6
@JMH.75
@JaneHatke
@jason1002

Table 7
@SpiceTheCat
@whovian223
@Neumannium

1 Like

Hey team, forgot this was iPAd and donā€™t have it with me at the moment. Will get it out this weekend