Stately Play Decathlon 2019

I would just like my score to be a positive integer once. Just once. I don’t think I’ve ever managed that. Thanks for the game, sorry for not being much of a challenge.

Only 4 games left to report in. Let’s keep up the momentum!

@js619, @irishdomer08, @geigerm, @Schlotzky, @feederofgoats, @johnl

We were only to play 2 games, right? I reported both - lost my first against… I forget, and won my second against @irishdomer08

Yeah, @JHTaube, I reported both of mine–wins over @js619 and @irishdomer08. So between that and @js619’s post above you should have all of the games from our “table” …

Yikes. I missed those posts too.
Alright, I’ve looked back through everything and the only two games we’re waiting for are with @feederofgoats and opponents. Time to stop feeding the goats and make them some blankets! :wink:

The goats have been well and truly fed and first games are almost complete. Sorry - real life has kept my play even more stately than usual.

@Schlotzky beat me 19-13 in our game. Good game Schlotzky!

Gg @feederofgoats!

johnl over @feederofgoats 25-6. Good game!

Alrighty! Below are the Patchwork results for @irishdomer08 to integrate into the master score table. Passing this off to the next moderator …

Ran # Wins Points
Table 1
jason1002 7 1 2
Hardco 17 2 4
JMH.75 23 0 1
Table 2
SleepingGiant 25 1 2
KYakerDude 27 2 4
SpiceTheCat 34 0 1
Table 3
js619 38 1 2
irishdomer08 38 0 1
geigerm 58 2 4
Table 4
whovian223 59 0 1
kennfusion 61 2 4
Mirefox 62 1 2
Table 5
JaneHatke 72 0 1
Baelnor 74 2 4
JammaTal 76 1 2
Table 6
Schlotzky 76 2 4
johnl 84 1 2
feederofgoats 88 0 1
Table 7
JHTaube 90 2 4
Neumannium 96 0 1
codington 100 1 2
1 Like

I can moderate Race for the Galaxy unless someone else wants to. I’ll send out tables tomorrow morning (North America time :wink:)

Does anybody not have Gathering Storm? The optional goals make for a better game, in my opinion, but I prefer when we all play with the same expansions (or lack thereof…)

2 Likes

Unless they’ve changed it, in Race only the person who creates the game needs to own the expansion for everyone to play with it.

1 Like

Race for the Galaxy coming up, as soon as I get at least 7 responses that indicate we have enough people with the Gathering Storm expansion… :smile:

@Schlotzky
@SleepingGiant
@irishdomer08
@Hardco
@Baelnor
@JammaTal
@KYakerDude
@jason1002
@geigerm
@johnl
@JHTaube
@JMH.75