Stately Play Decathlon 2019

300 points is ridiculous too!

We did play the extra pwn for the long game. But yeah, those scores were pretty huge. I blame the 13 buildings.

300! Thatā€™s a crazy score.

Looks like is just Table 4

@SpiceTheCat
@johnl
@feederofgoats

Left to come in. How are you all getting along?

Weā€™re down to the last 3 agents in round 8, so almost there. Dramatic finish as @johnl and @feederofgoats are separated by a handful of points for the lead.

Iā€™m just trying to make the third place score less distant. Hey ho :slight_smile:

1 Like

I suck.

Table 4 is done, photo finish. @feederofgoats takes it! Good game.

1 Like

Great game guys - I was pretty sure you had it there @johnl when you were chaining quests on the last turns. First time Iā€™ve played with the expansions and I enjoyed it much more this way

1 Like

Thatā€™s everyone in!

Next up Patchwork

Sit tight and Iā€™ll get the tables up tomorrow hopefully

1 Like

Did I miss my notification for Patchwork?

Not set up yet.

Sorry, Iā€™ve had a lot on at the moment - which is a poor excuse as Iā€™ve just been slack. Itā€™s on my list of things to do

1 Like

Tables assigned soon for Patchwork?

Well, after 3 months of radio silence and only having made it through 3 games since December 2018, we at least need to rename this to the 2020 Decathlonā€¦ :wink:

Are people still interested? Anybody want to take over running it?

@Snotty128
@SleepingGiant
@irishdomer08
@Hardco
@Baelnor
@JammaTal
@KYakerDude
@jason1002
@geigerm
@johnl
@JHTaube
@JMH.75
@JaneHatke
@whovian223
@js619
@kennfusion
@Mirefox
@SpiceTheCat
@Neumannium
@feederofgoats

Also meant to say kudos to @Snotty128 for soldiering on with this epic idea for so long.

And one option if people have lost interest would be to start a new 2020 Decathlon (or maybe a Pentathlon would be easier to complete? :wink:)

Thanks for posting the playerlist. That seems like a sensible way to gauge interest in who wants to continue.

Times have been pretty tough for me the last 6 months (though they are getting better). Sadly online boardgaming has been a major casualty of that change so Iā€™m no longer able to continue playing in the tournament. If anyone was willing or able to take over running it that would be very much appreciated

Still interested, although I donā€™t know that I have the knowledge, time, or ability to herald the tournament. Fully invested in participating though. And h/t to @Snotty128, hope things improve and always here if you need an (internet) hand.

Still interested in playing.

I will battle it out!

Iā€™m still happy to play through the tournament games.
Itā€™s tough to be an organizer for just a single tournament; thatā€™s why I havenā€™t done it in a long time.
Iā€™m sure its much harder to keep up with this year-round. Major kudos to @Snotty128 for last year and for getting it rolling this year.

Current status:
Carcassone - complete
Ascension - complete
Waterdeep - complete
Patchwork
Race for the Galaxy
Twilight struggle
Brass - separate tourney running right?
Agricola
Star realms
Through the ages

Iā€™ll set up tables for Patchwork based on replies by the end of this week. Will others volunteer to run the other games? Will someone volunteer to track overall points?

1 Like

Iā€™ll keep playing, and Iā€™m willing to pair another round if we want to split responsibilitiesā€¦