Stately Citizen Journalism

You’re famous now!

1 Like

Monument Valley 2 has been released. So far it appears to be more of the same, which will be enough of a recommendation for those who loved the first game (which I did, enough to instantly fork over my fiver as soon as I saw this sequel).

https://appsto.re/gb/NZdXgb.i

3 Likes

Holy mother of pearl. Could this mean what I think it means!?

2 Likes

I think there was quite abbot of speculation over at BGG that that is related to the physical copy, but who knows?

Booyah!

Elder scrolls legends is also available on steam, in case you havent noticed yet. Playerbase grows and steam reviews are very positive.

The biggest news is that it gets an expansion June 29th, Heroes of Skyrim.

HiHa! Out of the Codito collection, it was Ra I always enjoyed most. Good choice Codito!

I’ve never played it, but Toucharcade is saying Exodus: Proxima Centauri is coming out this summer… looks like a space 4X. Anyone play the cardboard of this?

3 Likes

Tom Vasel over at the Dice Tower liked it quite an bit. They knock Eclipse quite a bit for advertising itself as a shorter version of Twilight Imperium when in reality it is more of a euro economic space game. Exodus, on the other hand, they praise as being a TI experience in a shorter, more streamlined package. I haven’t played either Exodus or TI, so I can’t verify this. What I do know is that it may be a day-one purchase for me. It even has ashynchronous multiplayer!

Agreed - I’m pretty willing to support just about anything with async MP. Hell, if @SpiceTheCat and I can bumble our way through Hexwar’s MP, anything else should look like roses…

2 Likes

Yep, amazing what we can tolerate for the sake of a good game.

I enjoyed the games of Eclipse at the other place, so I definitely have room on the iPad for a multiplayer space-4X TI-alike. Espcially if the MP actually works reliably.

2 Likes

Just saw this update appear on my phone. Love this game, and love that the developer is still adding new updates for free.

2 Likes

Unfortunately my Homeworld-Thread (Nerdgasm) over at PT 1.0 is long gone so I cannot revive that thread from the dead but…they finally released the missing Link between Homeworld 1 and 2 again over at gog.com

Called Homeworld:Emergence it is an unedited re-release of the Homeworld:Cataclysm (HW 1.5) - renamed because of the stupid guys over at Blizzard and their trademark “cataclysm”

(HW:Cataclysm came out 10 year before WOW:Cata and WOW:Cata is now 8 years old still wtf???)

But who cares? Finally I can play again as Kiith Somtaw!

1 Like

OH HELL YES.

Storywise, my second fav of all the Homeworld games (nothing tops the feels in the first one), but the gameplay was by far my favourite.

I’d give an appendage for the original Homeworld on iOS… sigh…

Oh my, I would disappear for a year…

Sorcery! is free right now on iOS.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/505640/Antihero/

Just launched today. Seems like it would be the type of game that would do well with this crowd.

I’ve been playing since first access on itch.io and I’m quite a fan.

(no clue why buy the thumbnail generator for that link seems broken.)

Motorsport Manager 2 is coming to ios this week.

2 Likes

868-HACK expansion has landed on iOS and Steam.

1 Like