Stately Citizen Journalism

Show your girls some pictures of the modern Force India cars. Yes, there is an F1 team with pink livery.

1 Like

So I put about an hour and a half into Battleheart 2 last night, and I expect if someone enjoyed the first one, they will enjoy this. I havenā€™t played the original since probably 2012, so Iā€™m fuzzy on some of the details. But like the first, it gives me the feeling of running dungeons in WoW in a short stint on my phone. Warning, it is quite the battery hog though!

It has been a little grindy, but Iā€™m not sure how much of that is from cranking it up to the top difficulty. At that level I havenā€™t had any luck with any missions more than 1 level higher than the party. Thereā€™s tons of classes to mix and match your party composition. I started with the classic Knight/Rogue/Mage/Priest combo, but given how much my Knight has been forced to kite the entire screen, I think Iā€™ll be better off running a Bard for group healing.

Each class has 3 abilities, and once you have unlocked them there are tons of passives to customize each of the classes. This has the effect of making missions that give Talent points seems more rewarding than missions giving Crystals for enchanting, or gold to shop, but maybe the balance shifts as make it further into the game.

While some may find this ā€œmore of the sameā€ as the original, I have no regrets paying $4 for more of something so funā€¦

5 Likes

Lost Portal just updated with a new expansion. This one hasnā€™t hooked me like it should, but I know it is generally highly regarded.

From GMTGames ā€œCounting down: Twelve more days to a big announcement that is going to make a lot of digital players very happy!ā€ (And retweeted by Playdek).

Whatā€™s it going to be???

3 Likes

They are going to add chat to the Agricola app?

GMT isnā€™t Agricola. Iā€™d love a Twilight Struggle phone update, but I think the announcement is a new game.

I deleted the comment when I made my mistake and couldnā€™t think of anything funny to edit it to :slight_smile: I guess the delete didnā€™t take

2 Likes

ā€œSnotty128 would like to recall the comment, Re: Funny Joke About GMT Announcementā€.

async multiplayer for Dominant Species!

nah, that wonā€™t happen anymoreā€¦
my bet is that it will be about Commands & Colors: Ancients.

C&C Ancients is coming soon from Lordz Game Studio and HexWar.

3 Likes

Sunless Sea for iOS is on sale for $5.99, down from 10. Highly recommended for those that like narrative fiction and lovecraftian horror. Fans of Fallen London, this is a no brainer. Bit grindy, but worth it imho.

Isle of Sky android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.digidiced.ixsrelease

I think the iOS release is delayed by a bit.

According to TouchArcade, Motorsport Manager 3 should be out tonight/tomorrow. I love when I hear about a new app and it releases within a few weeks.

Yes, that is cool. Just read about new Zachtronics game Exapunks, and it comes out on August 21st. Pretty excited. This one, THIS one will be the one that I finally finish!

1 Like

Itā€™s out and itā€™s awesome. Some changes from 2 but all for the better, from what I can see. AR is pretty cool too, although it might wear out its welcome. Game if fully worth the price of admission though.

1 Like

Ugh, the wishlist is piling up. I think tomorrow I might just pick up MM3, Battleheart 2, Isle of Skye, and Teeny Titans 2.

Is Ilse of Skye iOS expected to drop today or is it 1 of them AppStore Mysteries?

Itā€™s a mystery as far as I know. Iā€™m just hoping. My wallet wouldnā€™t be upset if it is another week.

MM3 is in a bundle with MM2. I completed the bundle for exactly $1.00USD

Are you on Android? I canā€™t find the bundle anywhere.