Stately Citizen Journalism

Looks like an interesting one for fans of 10,000,000 or YMBAB. (really just trying to distract myself until Into The Breach lands)

Tomb of Tyrants

Ooh, Into the Breach comes soon. Tomorrow you say? Oh dear, Iā€™m working from home. Going to need to pass a willpower test to stop that becoming ā€œworkingā€.

1 Like

Iā€™m friends with a writer who worked on that! As such, you will not be seeing any coverage from me, but I am very excited for it.

3 Likes

Counting the hours! Iā€™m loving how itā€™s a lot more a chessy movement game ala the mobile games Hoplite or Enyo, than a straight turn-based strategy mech game.

2 Likes

Yep, thatā€™s exactly why Iā€™m excited for it too. Iā€™m just sad Iā€™ll be desk-bound while Iā€™m playing it.

They have yet to officially announce any sort of mobile port, which even if they do make, it will have to be after the promised Mac and Linux ones. Iā€™m confident, however, that after the big computer ports are finished and this game becomes a big hit, weā€™ll see a mobile port.

1 Like

Iā€™m dying over here.

1 Like

Subset Gamesā€™ Twitter page says ITB will be available at 7 AM PST, so we only have about 15 minutes to wait ā€¦

unless you are on a mac, and then you have a TBD wait

True. Iā€™m installing it on my Boot Camp partition now and will reinstall on Mac when that version comes out.

1 Like

Between MTG Arena beta, Overwatch and I am slowly working my way through FF13 on Boot Camp, my small partition is getting full. I will need to wait.

2 Likes

No launch discount. Seems to be a growing trend.

Great news, the install size is under 150 MB!

Almost all Slitherine Games are on sale on Steam for Midweek Madness right now.

Onitama available on the Google play store. Free (for now?) The board game is a well appreciated abstract game.Never played it so I am curious about this game. Gonna try the app when I get home.

Is there anyone here who doesnā€™t own Talisman yet? There is now a free version called Talisman Lite that seems to be the exact same vanilla game as the original app with no features stripped - and still the option to buy roughly $1B worth of expansions.

Actually if you own the original Talisman now linked to your Asmodee account youā€™ll need to switch over to the lite version they conveniently tell you AFTER you download the hi-res graphic patch. :tired_face:

So long as all of my IAP is there then I donā€™t care really.

The PC version has yet to recognize that I own everything

EDIT: Yeaahhh no it doesnā€™t at all. It seems to think I havenā€™t bought anything.

Yep, the Lite version is showing that I own nothing whereas in the old version itā€™s showing that I own everything. Iā€™m logged into Asmodee on both.

Sighā€¦