Stately Citizen Journalism

Also up for games on there. I should similarly be Halfvoid

I’ve had it on Steam throughout early access, but will likely pick it up again on Android soon.

Count me in for Dune. Never played but I’ve heard great things and I’m always up to learn a new one. Purchasing asap.

If anyone needs a link

2 Likes

I’m still working through the tutorial, but I’d be up for a game too.

1 Like

Count me in as well…. I still have to (re-) learn it though, I played it only once physically, about a year ago or so.

Bad timing for me, Summoner Wars and this at the same time.

Summoner Wars app … I am getting iOS notifications but I am not getting an app badge.
The requested email notifications arrived quickly.

Created a 4P Dune:Imperium Game, SpiceTheCat’s game, password SP1.

The only async option is “async“, so let’s see how that works out.

I will play Dune if there are more to play

@SpiceTheCat game has started. The app lacks notifications it seems. Everyone please check app manually every few hours or so. I just took my turn… Game itself seems very smooth

Oof.

Hopefully that is something that’s fixed quickly. Dire Wolf knows how to do notifications.

If I’m not already Dire Wolf friends with you, my “+” code is 7631

Created a general D:I thread as a desert biome for the Dune discussion.

Just a last word on Dune, for those who might not be aware… there is a great video tutorial for the physical game on YouTube by Rodney. I think you’d be ready to play the game after watching it.
Highly recommend to learn the basics of the game.

3 Likes

Just finished my summoner wars game with @robthomasson
Great fun, although I got crushed. I made some stupid mistakes at the start that put me in a difficult position …

I think I’ll do the same as @SpiceTheCat and start a new thread for Summoner Wars

3 Likes

Agree on that video, I watched it and it inspired me to buy the game along with the rest of you.

1 Like

If you’re thinking about picking up the physical game, I highly recommend getting Uprising, instead of the original Imperium. Lots of improvements over the original and it still works with the other two expansions for Imperium. Also supports up to 6 players instead of Imperium’s 4 if big games are your bag.

Sales on a bunch of stuff we like here in case anyone hasn’t picked them up.

TfM, Raiders of the North Sea, Carcassonne, Sagrada, and Slay the Spire

3 Likes

halfvoid+9356 in Dune Imperium

Browsing the App Store I noticed that both Neanderthal and Greenland have apps now. I don’t know if they are official, I don’t know how well they function, but I do know they are both $10.

1 Like

Who’s ready for another roll and write?!?

Bear with me. Outline Development just released Bravo! On iOS. For anyone familiar with Encore!, it is essentially the same idea, plus combos. For those not familiar, you are essentially rolling dice, picking a number and color, then crossing off boxes to fill out rows and columns, following simple placement rules. This adds in some special abilities and gives you opportunities at making some combos. We have a great time with it at the table.

As for the app, I haven’t downloaded yet but I own every other OD game (including Quixx, which they removed some time ago for what I am guessing was licensing reasons). Their apps are very minimal but also very clean. You are limited to chasing high scores but the nature of their games caters exactly to that. I think there is some sort of pass and play or something but I’ve never used it. Their apps can also be used as pads for the tabletop games.

If roll and writes are your thing, it’s worth a look.

1 Like