Stately Citizen Journalism

This is what we reported in the past as well, but the press materials we received at Gen Con only mentioned Steam for a platform. We’re trying to figure out if mobile was dropped entirely or if it will simply be following the Steam release.

I would hope that they wouldn’t post something false like that to the official Scythe Facebook page.

But it is weird that you’re getting mixed signals.

That was posted before Gen Con and they may have realized they couldn’t get it to work on mobile, or decided to focus on Steam and just haven’t updated the Facebook page. Not sure. I have a call into Asmodee HQ about this. I’ll post here if/when I hear back from them.

1 Like

Ah, didn’t look at the date.

This is why you’re the journalist and I’m not. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m actually a recovering engineer. The journalist thing is just an act.

1 Like

All of Simogo’s iOS apps are currently down to $0.99. That includes well-reviewed games like Year Walk, Device 6, and SPL-T, as well as some stuff I hadn’t heard of before.

2 Likes

I saw this, but assumed everyone here already owns all the Simogo games so I didn’t bother to post it.

SPL-T was the only one I had, actually. Still not sure I really want to play Year Walk, but I can’t ignore a game that’s so well-liked at that price.

Year walk was okay…I don’t remember being in love with it as much as Owen. Device 6, however, was a treat.

This should be right up the alley of many of you

1 Like

Too bad it’s desktop only - I do love the writing in Fallen London and Sunless Sea.

Yup. Played the alpha a while back and enjoyed it. Kickstarted it as soon as I saw Alexis post it was live on twitter. :slight_smile:

Enjoying Minos Strategos quite a bit.

Feels like a more puzzle and story based deckbuilder.

According to AppShopper, Galaxy Trucker is getting an update which includes Cloud saves for the campaign. I still think that any game with any kind of campaign or significant progression should have cloud saves. Which reminds me…(off to the Warhammer 2 thread).

solo card game “Friday” goes (well, kind of) Multiplayer with new “King of the Island Tournament Mode” update.
that might fuel some new interest, or?
for me YES!

1 Like

I saw that announcement, and I’m definitely still interested in the game, but I seem to remember the app had some serious issues. Have those been fixed?

The only issues I had was the rules appearing super blurry, but I own the physical game and knew how to play it anyway, and some of the cards appeared in german, regardless of the language picked.

Both of those issues have been fixed now as far as I can tell.

1 Like

Iron Marines is out. $4.99 USD - so far looks really good.

1 Like