Stately Citizen Journalism

@JammaTal send invite

I’m whovian223 as usual. You will lose the IAP factions until they are implemented in the new version. However, when they are implemented, you will get them back for free if you had them before

Also, the fact that they put Player 3 and Player 4 in the game creation area seems to indicate that they will be putting them in eventually

that’s right, but all my tries to log in again to my old account failed, because i have no idea about my stone age old password. and i can’t find an option to get a new password for an old account (because i can’t log in).

so i have signed in with a new account, but will probably have lost all my IAP armies.
on the other hand, why could i use the same nickname (JammaTal) as with my old account? :thinking:

1 Like

@JMH.75, i have “created” a game. no info about timers. no options for setting up the game whatsoever.

and what exactly does “waiting for other player. please wait.” mean?
only live matchmaking? both players must be online?
did you get an invitation? a notification?

You don’t have to be present: I saw your game and by clicking play I was able to join. However, I did not get a notification.

yeah, that’s good news and bad news altogether.
we have two games running now, because your invitation had not yet arrived when i created a game too.
we could delete the second game, ok?

and i’ll open a channel for playing and discussing the new NHex.
we could as well notify each other for a next turn.
or better on Discord like we do for CIV6?

I registered and my username wasn’t taken, so I assume I either didn’t have an old account (which I’m pretty sure I did) or it was erased.

yeah, the same conclusions for me.

Has anybody invited me? If so, it’s not showing in my games. Not sure how that works

Hello @whovian223, i have invited you now.
btw “whovian223” was rejected. only “Whovian223” was accepted.
upper/lower case sensitive.

@JammaTal deleting the second one is fine for me

both games are interesting. let’s play on :grin:

And it is here…after being “feature complete” by the original devs Surviving Mars had a rather strong evergreen phase the last 2 years. Today the third major expansion “Below & Beyond” by a completely different developer was released. It adds completely new mechanics like underground colonies in deep martian cavern systems and temporary mining colonies on Asteroids passing by Mars - “temporary” because if they get away too far your colonists (!) are stranded there forever!

Here are the short but cute Announcement and Release trailers.

How often did I think about the possibilities of games getting a second wind after their sun has been forcefully set by the corporate overlords, thanks Paradox for giving Surviving Mars another go!

Relevant gif:
e3KaKTY

2 Likes

Not particularly plussed with Paradox as a developer.
I’d heard secondhand of this from a couple ex-paradox employees that work at my company a year ago.

Solforge copying off of Keyforge’s homework.

1 Like

And it is sad, as I loved SolForge, I had 1500 hours in it on Steam. Hands down one of my favorite card games ever. Sad sequel.

why must it be sad? looks interesting to me.

I also think keyforge is interesting in concept, but my take on both of these is that they are designed for monetization first and game play second. Maybe unfair, but then I stopped playing MTG a long time ago because of the constant cost of playing the best formats like draft. That is why I prefer games like Star Realms.

1 Like

Does anyone know anything about The Heroic Legend of Eagarlnia?

At fist glance I would ignore it as yet another generic anime gatcha game.

Yet from what I read, it is ported from PC, is called a “grand strategy” game, and is $5 with no in-app purchases. All of these latter descriptors pique my interest.

Available on all mobile devices as far as I can tell.

I saw that pop up too and was super intrigued. Considered getting it for the kids to muck around on.