SP Ascension Quaran-Tournament master thread

I’ll add praise for the original Eric Sabee art, too. Very evocative.

3 Likes

Yeah I really really miss his art…

Also regarding music for games…it may be me favorite OST for a mobile game but Ascension has nothing on XCOM, Deus Ex HR/MD as well as Mass effect triology…NOTHING

1 Like

@Shadowfax I am Belg69 in asmodee if you would like to invite me

Zombie Plague Group:
@Feygor over @irishdomer08 => 78 - 71
This was really close. GG

Just added you and I’ll create a game now. Sorry, I was waiting for you to invite me.

Bat Virus Group

@KYakerDude over @johnl

IMG_0842

1 Like

Close! Great game, @TheDukester

Managed to get a few mechana toys.

Great game @Shadowfax !

1 Like

Congrats Baelnor. Yes that was a whole lotta mechana. Despite having Kor as my champ I finished without a single mech, lol.

@robthomasson 94 > @Shadowfax 64

It felt much closer than that score indicates …

Yes good victory. Your card draw was strong.

JS over @robthomasson with the admittedly cheesy tie breaker win. Had me nervous in his last turn, killing two big monsters in one blow for a ton of vp’s, especially when I had a blah hand. Gg!

1 Like

Okay, good progress, everyone.

By my count, two groups are finished, and the other two are close. Remember, this was basically an elaborate seeding ritual, so even 0-2 is no big deal.

Up next: classic single-elimination (“knockout” to our U.K. friends).

Bat Virus Group

@KYakerDude over @JaneHatke

Great game!

Good game!!!

geigerm 84
@whovian223 67

Good game!

1 Like

Good game!

It’s possible I missed it, but it looks like only one match is still remaining: @cgareth and @JaneHatke in the first group? Does that sound right?

Either way, we should be able to begin the eliminations soon.

I’ve resigned against JaneHatke; there’s no way we were going to finish soon enough. So I’m out but will look on with interest.

You didn’t need to resign. You had two days left on your timer. We could have finished easily. I thought you quit a few days ago as you didn’t make any moves.