Redwall! I mean, Everdell!

sure

I created a game with a 3 day turn timer. Look for Mirefox’s Game, password is SP

First come, first served.

Jumped in

Ugh. In autumn I just placed a worker on the basic location to give 1 berry simply while trying to drag the screen. How was this not seen as an issue during play testing?

1 Like

There really needs to be an undo button that is available as long as you don’t uncover new cards from the deck into your hand or the market row. Otherwise, there is no reason not to have one.

3 Likes

I was digging so hard for a doctor… even in those last actions I was trying so hard to find one.

Great game!

1 Like

Yeah, unfortunately, I had the other doctor in my hand also, so you were never going to find it :slight_smile:

One of you stole my Evertree off the market row the turn before I played it, and I thought that was game over…but the forest gods were kind and I was able to draw the other, which is what put me over the top.

GG!

There is a surprising amount of counter play in this game

Late to the party - anyone up for a game of Everdell?

1 Like

Always - game is better with 3, let’s get another.

1 Like

I’ll play.

1 Like

Have never played but up for learning if no one minds

1 Like

Yup, 4 person is good, just not 2 player.

@Codington and @js619

Can you add me as a friend in the app please? kennfusion+1045

I already have a kennfusion in my friends list… ???

1 Like

yup, I have you @Codington just need Chief @js619

1 Like

sent!

1 Like

Cool, game created.

1 Like

Small head’s up, I still don’t get notifications for created games. On the plus side, when I open the app it will ask me info want to join, but no iOS banners or badges.

1 Like

@Codington

In the spirit of good, friendly competition I have to ask: why, with the first move of the game did you take the basic location that gives a berry and a card when right below that there is a space that gives you two cards and any one resource of your choice?

1 Like