Looking for Small World Players

I’ll happy dust the pixel dust off SW and see how it does.

1 Like

we played a 4P game not long ago.
no need to keep the game open for all to join.
but it can happen that not all invited players can see the game.
then another player must send invites and so on until all can see the game and join.
we were lucky in 3rd try.

end game problems have been fixed. we all could see the final ceremony when gold is raining down.

1 Like

Sure, I’ll play…

1 Like
  1. Mysterio
  2. SpiceTheCat
  3. @LordGek
  4. Hardco

Would like just one more, if possible! Otherwise, I’ll create the game about 24 hours from now.

Pick me! I will download again now

Actually, iPad only, don’t pick mw

This is the Small World 2 app? I have not played in forever, but I can be your 5th, sure.

1 Like
  1. Mysterio
  2. SpiceTheCat
  3. LordGek
  4. Hardco
  5. kennfusion

Game created! Should be a hoot!

I have not opened this app in a while, but I don’t see the game in there. Would it show up under Games in Progress?

I think so. Lord Gek was able to join. Is your name in the app kennfusion? If so, among the five of us, yours is the only one that doesn’t display a rating next to it.

I did not have a Days of Wonder account, I was on the old Game Center connection. Just fixed that on the website, and it recognizes it in app, but don’t see the game invite. and I am kennfusion in app.

I did find Hardco, LordGek and SpicetheCat and added them to buddies, does not look like you are Mysterio in app?

Excellent! I figured that’s what happened. And wow–you weren’t kidding when you said it’s been a while since you’ve played!

I’m not. At the time, Mysterio was taken, so I’m LivinItUp for this app.

I’ve canceled the previous game and created a new one. @kennfusion, did you receive an invitation for this one?

hmmm, no invite. I just added you as a buddy, do you see that?

As far as I know, the app doesn’t provide feedback that a player’s been added to another’s friends list.

As an FYI, you still don’t have a ranking listed beside your name, so maybe there’s still something left for you to do? I vaguely remember having to merge my DoW and maybe Gamecenter accounts back then?

What’s listed for you under Logon Settings within the app? I’m logged in under Days of Wonder and Game Center.

EDIT: I’ve canceled the second game until we figure this out.

same, DoW and Game Center

Let me see if I can invite. What settings? All 3 expansions and 15D?

Let’s take this troubleshooting to messages. Check yours.

Ok, kenn’s in!

Waiting on @SpiceTheCat, @Hardco, and @LordGek to join!

EDIT: Now LG is reporting he didn’t receive an invitation. Did STC and Hard receive one?

No invite afaics. I’ll add you all as buddies and see if that helps.

Edit: added you all to my list. Confirm everyone’s got a rating except @kennfusion.

Further edit: I don’t have the extensions but will happily buy all 3.

Only the host needs the expansions, so you’re good.

Ok, this is odd as hell. I’ve never had an issue hosting games, so something must have changed since I last played.

For testing purposes, I’ve created a 4P game without kenn to see if you three can join.