Let's build some Castles in Burgundy! 1st SP CoB Championship

let’s celebrate that an Euro-style boardgame app was appstore’s Game of The Day (for the very first time?).

i’m ready to run a CoB tournament. come and join! it’s a great app for an outstanding game.

We played this once before, at the old place I suspect. Does anyone remember the result? I think I did pretty well but I doubt I took it home at the end of the day. Maybe it was on Robs list

no. not possible because the app is quite new (published 2 months ago).
maybe you think on Brass? or Steam Rails to Riches? Samurai? Tikal?

I am in!

I’m in too!

In for some CoB!

Woo!
I’m in too.
Feels like a long time since we’ve added a new Euro to our stable of tournament-worthy games.

I’ll play

When was this the game of the day? I don’t see it on the U.S. front page.

I don’t own the game yet and haven’t played the board game. I’m mildly interested. Can anyone confirm that any wrinkles have been ironed out at that the game is running nice and smoothly?

I’m in!

Believe it or not, I want in!

(JammaTal knows how crazy that is, as he pretty much taught me how to play)

I’m in!

And it may have happened on the old site with the BJX implementation (sorry, I’m not going to try and spell it from memory, my French is too bad)

I’m in!

I’m in!

I’ll play!

I would like to join. I’ve played this quite a bit on Yucata. I just downloaded the app

Never played but it’d be a good excuse to learn the game

Colour me in …

We didn’t play a tourney on the app, it was on botajeux. Also, I’m in. Wouldn’t want to miss this one

Edit: I had a quick look and it seems Rob is the one to beat!

1 Like

I’m in!