King of the Hill - Multi-Game - 3-Player - League

I need an expansion to play?

Oh - maybe. Iā€™m not sure if everyone needs to own the expansion for online play. Try joining and see?

(FWIW you would only have to purchase the Salsa IAP to get the Hispanic map and the Salt expansion.)

@Hardco, @Codington; you apparently need the expansion in order to join. I donā€™t mind to buy it, but I just want to make sure Hardco is also willing to.

We did stipulate once in the comments here, although I should probably put it in the official rules, if you have a game on your list, you are assumed to have all expansions, or willing to buy them.

Well, I put games on my list that I wanted more opportunities to learn. If you guys are passionate about Salsa I can pick it up, but if it is just additional variety, I already have 3 maps Iā€™ve never played included in the base game.

Gallia is too big and Corsica is too small for 3P, in my opinion - Hispania is just right. And Salt definitely makes the game more interesting.

I was in the same position as you guys - got invited to a game and didnā€™t have the expansion yet - I have no regrets about picking it up.

1 Like

ok, so the poll has a majority, I will update that.

I am also adding to the rules officially, that there is an expectation that if you have a game on your list, you have all expansions or are willing to buy them.

1 Like

@JMH.75 it looks like @Hardco took the plunge and bought the expansion - we are just waiting for you to join. Cheers!

Iā€™m going to say I wasnā€™t given much of a choice!

2 Likes

Bought and joined!

2 Likes

Two week check-in, how is the game progressing?

1 Like

We are at round 14, going steady.

2 Likes

Gg @Hardco and @Codington. The salt addition is indeed a nice touch to the game.

2 Likes

Congrats to @JMH.75 as he retains his throne.

Next challenger up will be @Baelnor. Please let us know what arena you will be challenging @JMH.75 in from his list:

Through the Ages
Gaia Project
Wingspan
Puerto Rico
Concordia
Everdell

GG to you both - it was nice just to play Concordia again, but obviously itā€™s been a little too long in between games - plus you both played very well! :smile: Long live the king! (But not too longā€¦ :wink:)

Letā€™s have a go of Wingspan shall we?

Love birds!

1 Like

Sounds good, Wingspan it is and @Caradog will be your 3rd player in that game. Please let me know when you have started.

BTW, @Hardco and @Codington, you may make any changes to your list that you would like to now.

I have sent an invite to
@Caradog (Caradog)
@JMH.75 (JMH75)

Let me know if I got those names right :slight_smile:

Iā€™ll drop the unfortunately unloved Isle of Skye in favour of Gaia Project. Thanks!

1 Like

That should be me but I donā€™t see an invite?