King of the Hill - Multi-Game - 3-Player - League

Well, maybe not actually running but hope you are back on your feet and no longer producing progeny soon. :stuck_out_tongue:

PS. I found mobile gaming was the perfect way to pass a few days of required bed rest. :wink:

1 Like

I was able to lounge comfortably on the sofa and play Switch games on the big screen after mine.

1 Like

Had general anesthesia for mine on a Friday, was able to mow the lawn on Sunday. (But donā€™t tell your wife that)

2 Likes

Oh, Iā€™m going to milk it.

3 Likes

Well, since Dad jokes are clearly acceptable here - and instead of going too far into the gutter after that last comment - Iā€™ll just say this thread seems to be getting a little more sterileā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Lol!

When I had my nuts cut, the surgeon was saying he had done 20,000 by local and 35,000 by General anaestheticā€¦

All I could think was - thatā€™s a lot of scrotumsā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™ll do you one betterā€¦ my guy was named Dr. Semen, I shit you not.

4 Likes

Gg @SpiceTheCat and @Mirefox!

2 Likes

And on this day, the 3 time reign of King @SpiceTheCat ends and that of @JMH.75 II begins.

Can he hold the throne for more than one session this time? That might be up to his challenger, @Codington who will challenge him to one of the following games from his list:

Through the Ages
Gaia Project
Wingspan
Puerto Rico
Concordia
Everdell

@SpiceTheCat and @Mirefox you may change any games from your list at this time.

2 Likes

Good game! I though my yellow would keep me closer than it did.

Well played :blush:

Needed some time to mull this decision over - especially when I realized that picking almost any game on @JMH.75ā€˜s list would mean @Hardco would be our thirdā€¦

Do I pick the game that I think gives me the best chance to be king again? Or do I pick the game that I just want to play? Can I beat either of these champions at ANY game on the list? Maybe I pick Through the Ages for the sheer entertainment value of watching those two fight it out? A sleepless night ensuedā€¦ :wink::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::rofl:

Letā€™s go with Concordia!

Iā€™ll send an invite after I get @kennfusionā€˜s confirmation that Hardco is indeed the thirdā€¦

1 Like

And so Concordia will be the next battleground. And yes @Hardco will in fact be your 3rd opponent.

Please let me know once the game has begun.

1 Like

Do I need to pick more games to get a chance at being third?

All of your games are popular. If you have not been a third wheel yet, it is just bad luck.

And this should mean @Baelnor is the next challenger, right?

Thanks - Iā€™ll send an invite in the morning and post here when the game has started.

Correct, Baelnor will be the next challenger after this round.

I have been thinking about a rule change that has not come up yet, and would like feedback. Currently if there is no third person with the game on the list, the next person on the list could add the game to their list or change one game out. I would like to remove the ā€œor change one game outā€ part as the first condition. This adds a little more weight to having an open slot in the strategy. My proposed change would be:

• If there is no 3rd person on the list with the challenged game on the list, the next person on the list with an open slot, could choose to add the game to their list, and if they declined that option would continue down the list of those with an open slot.

• If no one with an open slot wishes to add the game to their list, it would pass down the list to find someone willing to change a game out on their list.

• If nobody accepts, the first person on the list who owns the game (honor system) would get drafted.

I would like to make this a vote:

Approve new 3rd player rule
  • Approve of proposed rule change
  • Donā€™t approve of proposed rule change

0 voters

@JMH.75 @Hardco - Codingtonā€™s game created in Concordia. Password: 3kings :wink:

Went with the slightly smaller Hispania map and threw in Salt for fun. Happy gaming!

1 Like