King of the Hill - Multi-Game - 3-Player - League

Hmm,

I tried sending another one.

Do you have the EE expansion?

@Baelnor has this game started?

Sorry - yes, weā€™re underway okay

1 Like

@JMH.75 turn is on you I think, 18hours left.

Just in case you missed the notification (mine arenā€™t great at the moment)

@Baelnor @JMH.75 Iā€™ve got a message saying Iā€™m out of time?

Edit: I mean, how? Weā€™ve been very regular with taking turns.

I am not sure?

I have just seen the orange triangle. Can you rejoin?

When I went to bed last night it wasnā€™t less than 36 hours.

Unless somehow you needed to accept food and it had moved on? But that doesnā€™t make sense

Sad to say that - since the update to enforce timeouts - Wingspan has become virtually unplayable async.

Even with ā€œmanualā€ notifications (messages outside the game) timeouts seem to happen and are now game killing. :cry:

Rejoined the Wingspan Discord and it looks like erroneous timeouts are a reported issue. Multiple reports of games timing out on iOS before time had actually expired. :cry:

Very strange, I took a turn this morning or yesterday even8ng. So, it should not have timed out on you. I think the only thing we can do is to start another oneā€¦

I will re-rack it.

Keen if someone plays it out with the AI to see the results!

Will send invites

Good luck - sounds like the timeouts are happening prematurely and unpredictably. You might want to setup a Discord or SP thread to make sure you all know when itā€™s your turn.

Glad itā€™s not me, then! Was sure it was less than a day since Iā€™d last made a move. Thanks, Iā€™ve accepted the new invite.

Who was it who had an empty wetlands section? Thought they were looking pretty good for the win (think I was pulling up the rear thoughā€¦)

That was me with the empty wetlands :slight_smile:

My planned end to the game was

• 3 x eggs, burn the excess eggs on my green bird to dig for a cup nest bird for end of round goal.

• 2 x build bird - had trumpeter swan in hand and enough food.

Would have been a tight finish!

Have you all restarted yet? I want to mark the new start date.

Hi, we have :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ugh, I timed out it bugged out, not 100% sure. I was trying to get turns in whilst holidaying.

Itā€™s entirely possible one of my moves didnā€™t post whilst travelling in the forest.

So sorry, I am happy to drop the challenge and pass it to someone else?

Didnā€™t think you were due to time out - maybe you ought to challenge @JMH.75 to a different game instead?

1 Like

Well if thatā€™s okay, we should shift to Everdell

@kennfusion would that work?

1 Like

Yeah thereā€™s been no update to fix the buggy timeouts yet. Best to avoid Wingspan for now. :roll_eyes::cry:

Yes, that will work. Please confirm once you have the game started. Thanks