King of the Hill - Multi-Game - 3-Player - League

Ok, I also have that on my list, so please send a challenge to @Codington and me for Sagrada.

Thanks for posting, @JammaTal - I’ve been out all day today.

It was a great game and it feels good to hold onto the throne for one game at least! I agree it was quite amazing to see @Mirefox score 48 points from Mars!

I’m looking forward to RNG and running out of room for matching dice in Sagrada with @js619 and @kennfusion next! :slight_smile: (I’m Codington+3619 by the way…)

@kennfusion shocked I don’t have it… but I don’t have it. What’s your name for Sagrada?

kennfusion+1045

friend request sent

1 Like

I accepted earlier today.

1 Like

Ok, the fastest round we have had at 8 days, and a good game. I was really hoping for a yellow that was not a 1 at the end there, that messed me up. Congrats to @Codington

2 Likes

@geigerm you are the next challenger. Please take a look at @Codington list and let us know what game you will be challenging with.

Here are his games and remember it does not have to be a game on your list:

LeHarve
Puerto Rico
Isle of Skye
Viticulture
Sagrada
Wingspan
Concordia

Thanks @kennfusion and @js619 - as usual, things got pretty tight at the end but I was able to pull off a nice rearranging to fill my window and pick up just enough points for the win. GG!

2 Likes

I got killed by the purple dice!

2 Likes

Well, that list shows me @Codington and I have fairly different tastes in games … of that list, I’m most comfortable with Sagrada, so that’ll be my challenge–we’ll repeat a game.

Sent a friend request to Codington, and I’ll let @kennfusion tell me who the third player is.

1 Like

It looks like your third player will be @Caradog and his first match in KotH.

Let me know once the game has begun.

1 Like

Also, I am making no changes. @js619 let me know if you are making any changes to your list.

@Caradog, what’s your ID in Sagrada so I can send you a friend request?

Ha! To be clear, this is the list of games I think I have a chance to win… :wink:

Another game of Sagrada is fine with me, although I can see Kings (including myself) getting a little tired if they get challenged to the same game over and over… likely won’t happen in practice, but just putting a little whisper in @kennfusion’s ear…

So far this is the 7th challenge and the first repeat, so it’s been very distributed so far.

If you win this one, that will be interesting because the next challenge will come from Hardco, and something tells me it won’t be Sagrada.

1 Like

Ha! Yes, good point… the likelihood of a repeat is even lower because the challenger changes. Two data points does not make a pattern and all that… :slight_smile:

No thanks

1 Like

Sorry - it’s Caradog+3782

you get started yet? I track the start and finish dates.