Galactic Truckin’ Tourney

I recreated it just now. Not sure why it went away

@kennfusion @Neumannium @Hardco

2 Likes

created games won’t stay for long when not started.

Yeah, probably timed out when I was traveling. I just accepted, so we are good. Sorry about that.

I been blown up! ouch!

1 Like

Ouch! Sabotage or pirates or asteroids or something else?
I think you still have a chance if you have a very strong level II ship run.
Our table is one move away from starting our level I flight.

No offense, but that was one of the worst ships I’ve ever seen! :grin:

1 Like

Flight 1 has finished. On to flight 2!

1 Like

We had a pretty mellow and uneventful first flight. @SpiceTheCat got out to an early start and mostly stayed there, to his credit. Hopefully there will be more drama in flight II…

1 Like

losers’ flight has arrived. :upside_down:

2 Likes

Relieved to have Sabotage just chip off the one engine :blush:

I was wondering why it was taking so long for my turn! :stuck_out_tongue:

Flight 2 has completed. Good game!

Screenshot isn’t loading…

@irishdomer08 51
@hardco 28
@Neumannium 16
@kennfusion 0

That might be the highest score I’ve ever seen. Well done both of you. Damn.

That was an interesting flight, as everyone except @irishdomer08 was pretty light on batteries, and the early events were all battery draining. I was expecting an explosive back half of the flight, but it ended up pretty anti-climactic… Good game!

Yeah, I thought I had a decent ship that second time, and I had 6 batteries and they all got used up fast. One of these days I should actually read the rules for that game. :slight_smile:

Table Y is finished. GG all! I filled up on cargo and barely stayed ahead after losing 15c of it on the final adventure card.

42 @SleepingGiant
38 @SpiceTheCat
34 @JHTaube
18 @whovian223

So, it looks like top three from this table will join @irishdomer08 for the final.

I’ll send out the invite shortly…

2 Likes

harrumph harrumph wildcard spots in games when the available points widely differs from game to game…

Yeah, sincere apologies on that. If we do this tourney again next year I would definitely change that, but at this point seems like the most fair thing is to continue with the tourney rules that were in place.

It’s all good… I just wanted to play a three round match! :sob:

1 Like

@SpiceTheCat I sent the in-game invite to StC rather than SpiceTheCat, maybe you haven’t seen it? Is that still your preferred profile or should I create a new table with your full name? No worries if you have just been too busy, I just wanted to make sure your invite wasn’t lost in the mail :wink: