"Crown of Cthulhu" Challenge

@Zebracadabra is this an apply? :smile:

Current Challenger: Holsten

Challenger List:
Hardco
Zebracadabra

Sure!

Icon list: :crown: :beer::surfer::surfer::game_die::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::bicyclist::surfer::surfer::baseball:

Champion: Holsten (for challenges in CR)
Current Challenger: Hardco

Challenger List:
Zebracadabra

I won against @KYakerDude, fun game (at least for me). One of those games I guess, not much kyaker could do.

@Hardco feel free to challenge me whenever you like. I will be back from work late today.

@HolstenKnight has been challenged!

Good grief, I haven’t played in maybe a year… :laughing:

Ups, I just accepted the challenge by hardco (he was first in line). I will leave your challenge open @Zebracadabra, if I win I will accept it immediately :wink:

It was one of those games where I knew I wasn’t going anywhere. Glad you started this up again. I really like this game.
Put me back on the list.

Icon list: :crown: :beer::surfer::surfer::game_die::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::bicyclist::surfer::surfer::baseball:

Current Challenger: Hardco

Challenger List:
Zebracadabra
Kyakerdude

Btw. My suggestion with the symbols, to have at least a goal in theory: we cap the symbols at 15 (I will mark it as soon as we reach 15 (1 more atm), so after 15 a new symbol drops the last in the end) and if anyone manages to make 10 of the 15 symbols his symbol, he wins this challenge?
I guess this is just theory, I had winstreaks of about 10 in a row in ranked matches in CR… but some of the wins were timeout wins etc.
On the other hand hardco would just need 4 more chickens, which is possible before the first drops. But it would be a very deserved win over the last 4 years. If we he pulls it off, we can start something else as a new challenge :man_shrugging:

Ok, I messed up. The challenge will remain open in case @Hardco loses.

It has been so long since I played this that I had to download the game again and reset my password…

I believe in previous challenges we played until someone had taken over the entire row with their symbols. If you win you get your symbol at the beginning, and your symbol can’t fall off the end when you win.

Sounds even better, lets do this :wink:

1 Like

Yep! That’s how it worked.

think i will jump in sooner or later. but not yet. will have to play some warm-ups.

I won against hardco, good and a lot closer match as it seemed. I had 2 lucky draw in a row.

Icon list: :crown: :beer::beer::surfer::surfer::game_die::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::bicyclist::surfer::surfer::baseball:

So we reached the 15 symbols + 1 crown. From now on a win kicks the last symbol out, that is not a symbol of the winner.

Current Challenger: zebracadabra

Challenger List:
Kyakerdude

I sent you a new challenge @Zebracadabra, had to reject the old. The constant 1 batch on the game did drive me crazy :crazy_face:
In CR it does not make any difference who is the challenger. Startplayer is random.

Btw: get back in line hardco, I saw some minor mistakes, that also happened to me after I did not play the game for awhile (and you had a big break), but nothing serious. You are always a master challenge, in every game you play. And I always luv to play against you (as long as the games are as casual as CR). :smile:

I guess my advantage atm is that I played the game quite a lot lately (which is undoubtedly a big advantage), but this is also a good indication, the game is not based on pure luck.

(and here I see this coming: He said right before losing miserably against his old nemesis @Zebracadabra :smile:).

Some more participant would be great, @JammaTal seems too scared :innocent:

Its just fun, and the game has a lot RNG involved. So don‘t be scared, the worst thing that can happen is that you learn something about the game. :wink:
And it is a great game, worth playing. Easy to learn but hard to master.

Yeah, put me at the back of the queue. I forgot how some of the effects worked (like gaining an abjured card), and my card valuation is a bit off, but I’ll get there. I had some pretty terrible draws too, if I want to blame something other than myself (knowing that a lot a lot of the time the quality of the draws is a direct reflection of how I played to that point).

Icon list: :crown: :beer::beer::surfer::surfer::game_die::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::bicyclist::surfer::surfer::baseball:

We reached the 15 symbols + 1 crown. From now on a win kicks the last symbol, that is not a symbol of the winner.

Current Challenger: zebracadabra

Challenger List:
Kyakerdude
Hardco

Wow, that was pretty dramatic at the end. From ahead 29-15 to behind 7-15. It was either win by being able to attack sanity for 15 or I was 100% to lose.

@holstenKnight had three cards on the board, but zero defenders! How often do you see that?!

I had exactly 15 attack. One less and I lose. Wow. Gg!

Challengers:
@KYakerDude
@Hardco

I assume @HolstenKnight is added.

You are still my nemesis :sweat_smile:
Very well played! I did just one move I would play different in hindsight, and it got as close as possible. You played really good, deserved win!
Of course but me back in line :facepunch:

Not sure what else Darwin Kastle designed besides CR, but I think it’s miles better than similar stuff (like Star Realms).

2 Likes

Grats to the new champ, the guy in the kayak! Gg! You had me early on, I should have taken a different route a third of the way through then maybe I’d have had a shot.

Add me to the challengers, I want that crown back!