"Crown of Cthulhu" Challenge

Great game @Zebracadabra. I managed to get a bunch of green cards and be very aggressive. In the past this has gotten me close but then my opponent is able to string together combinations and wipe me out.

Icon List: :crown::surfer::bee::beer::beer::surfer::surfer::game_die::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::surfer::surfer:

Current Challenger @Hardco

Challenger list:
HolstenKnight :beer:
Zebracadabra :bee:

Great game @Hardco. You have beaten me so many times at this game (and taught me so much). I’ve really enjoyed playing.

Icon List: :crown::surfer::surfer::bee::beer::beer::surfer::surfer::game_die::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::surfer::surfer:

Current Challenger @HolstenKnight

Challenger list:
Zebracadabra :bee:
Hardco

I thought you were going to be in trouble picking up the two early Ruins with no yellow discard effects in sight. Things seemed to be going well for me, but I passed up on the Med Student at one point thinking it would wouldn’t have any effect with no decent purple cards around, but you managed to abuse him pretty heavily for the last few cycles of your deck. Good game!

I won against @KYakerDude. Strange match, but I really like the games without the usual green and scrap cards. Good game.

Icon List: :crown::beer: :surfer::surfer::bee::beer::beer::surfer::surfer::game_die::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::surfer:

Current Challenger @Zebracadabra

Challenger list:
Hardco

Why don’t we play more of this game? Seriously!

I won against @Zebracadabra GG, I guess not much you could do about this one.

Icon List: :crown::beer::beer::surfer::surfer::bee::beer::beer::surfer::surfer::game_die::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::surfer:

Challenger list:

I hate the challenger list this empty, @KYakerDude and @Zebracadabra, and everyone interested :exploding_head: :wink:

Go ahead and add me back on.

Should we just assume that the loser gets added on to the bottom of this list?

By the third turn, I knew I was behind. By the turn five, I already knew I had almost no chance. @HolstenKnight had a ridiculously fast start.

Gg! Add me back. I want more Crown!

A win for me against @Hardco, GG I knew I need to end this as soon as possible. Your deck got better every draw.

Icon List: :crown::beer::beer::beer::surfer::surfer::bee::beer::beer::surfer::surfer::game_die::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::surfer:

Current Challenger @KYakerDude

Challenger list:
@Zebracadabra
@Hardco

My deck stayed the same every draw! I had to buy an initiate because I didn’t have a chance unless I could get to 7 or 8, and my deck could only generate 6.

I forgot about how broken Kingsport Harbour was though, or else I’d have been happy to go with a stand-off at the beginning of the match.

True, the harbour is one of my favorite cards. Although it can as well be quite useless sometimes. And your deck got smaller, even to a point where you could have drawn more cards than available? It was bad luck with all the expensive cards in the middle. And you would have killed me as well in max 2 rounds I guess.

A win against @KYakerDude, GG

Icon List: :crown::beer::beer::beer::beer::surfer::surfer::bee::beer::beer::surfer::surfer::game_die::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick:

Challenger list:
@Hardco
@KYakerDude

A win against @Zebracadabra, nice mexican standoff at the start. :sweat_smile:
I was impressed you did also go for the initiate. I got the better outcome, lucky me.

Icon List: :crown::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::surfer::surfer::bee::beer::beer::surfer::surfer::game_die::hatching_chick::hatching_chick:

Challenger list:
@KYakerDude
@Zebracadabra

That was an unusual game and @HolstenKnight played it perfectly. I’m sure I’ll get him next time! Gg!

A win against @Hardco GG, again an interesting game, no standard. I had to try an aggressive approach, glad it worked so good.

Icon List: :crown::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::surfer::surfer::bee::beer::beer::surfer::surfer::game_die::hatching_chick:

Current Challenger @KYakerDude

Challenger list:
@Zebracadabra
@Hardco

Need to reduce the amount of beer on that list!

Don’t get me started on this game… On back to back turns I misread my cards when I had to discard (can you zoom during the discard action?) and missed being able to buy something each time. I think things were going against me anyway, as I never got to capitalize on my early buying power as the market was too expensive for multiple buys in a turn.

Wow @HolstenKnight that was amazing. I thought I had a real chance at taking you down this game. You finished me off with a 27 point attack and apparently no starting cards.
Put me back on the list.

As kyaker said, a great game. You were ahead for a long time, I realized my only chance is to not buy any more cards at all. In the end I drew my whole deck every turn.

Icon List: :crown::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::surfer::surfer::bee::beer::beer::surfer::surfer::game_die:

Challenger list:
@Hardco
@KYakerDude

Oh. So that’s an interesting trick! (But the cards I was buying were so good!)