"Crown of Cthulhu" Challenge

Great game Jason! At the end we were so close to driving each other insane. I wondered if you had enough in your hand to finish me off.

:crown: :surfer::surfer: :baseball::bicyclist::bicyclist::bicyclist::hatching_chick::beer::beer::beer::bicyclist::baseball:

1 Like

Yes I didn’t have enough. It was close. I haven’t been able to get my emoticon on the row yet :frowning:

KYakerDude is the Wearer of the Crown
:crown: :surfer::surfer: :baseball::bicyclist::bicyclist::bicyclist::hatching_chick::beer::beer::beer::bicyclist::baseball:

i’ll send the next challenge!
current challenger: JammaTal
list of challengers:

1. ?

Jammbiker is back in town, after winning a super close GG.

:crown: :bicyclist::surfer::surfer: :baseball::bicyclist::bicyclist::bicyclist::hatching_chick::beer::beer::beer::bicyclist:

challenger: ?

1 Like

Sure, just because I don’t want you to get bored after turning down the TS tournament…

Icon list:
:crown: :bicyclist::surfer::surfer: :baseball::bicyclist::bicyclist::bicyclist::hatching_chick::beer::beer::beer::bicyclist:

challenger: Hardco

List of challengers:

1. KYakerDude
    • Your name here - :grinning:

:crown: :hatching_chick: :bicyclist::surfer::surfer: :baseball::bicyclist::bicyclist::bicyclist::hatching_chick::beer::beer::beer:

@JammaTal defeated by more green cards… Challenge going out to @KYakerDude.

Add me next. I can’t “quote” from my phone.

Icon list:

challenger: KYakerDude

List of challengers:

1. Jason1002
    • Your name here - :grinning:

I can sometimes “quote” from my ipad, but it just doesn’t work easily.

Excuse me, but you took away my :hatching_chick:!

Whoops!

I guess you can now add two. I thought I had you but your last turn was crazy!

:crown: :hatching_chick::hatching_chick: :bicyclist::surfer::surfer: :baseball::bicyclist::bicyclist::bicyclist::hatching_chick:

@KYakerDude defeated! Kyakerdude went for the “get more green cards” strategy, but the board was favorable for the “get ALL the yellow cards” strategy. I was a bit worried when I whiffed on a reshuffle and drew all the remaining starting cards, but I survived to the next draw, and had nothing but gas left in the deck…

Challenge going out to @jason1002.

:crown: :hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick: :bicyclist::surfer::surfer: :baseball::bicyclist::bicyclist::hatching_chick:

@jason1002 has been defeated… At first it seemed like he was getting all the good cards, while I ended up with all the Arkham Cities to protect each other, but eventually some green cards showed up, and I ended up with a decent green/purple deck. Since jason1002 had The Unspeakable One, there was always the possibility that the game would just end with some sort of recursive Unspeakable One beatdown, but fortunately it didn’t come to that, and my lifegain kept me out of reach.

I will enjoy the relaxing time while all of my challengers are insane.

1 Like

Since there is no waiting in this line I’ll challenge you again @Hardco

oh oh! our proud line of former title holders got damaged a bit :thinking:
cutting down from the “famous dozen” to just ten symbols a biker got lost and some beer was spilled :sweat_smile:

so let me restore and fix it:

@Hardco wears the Crown of Cthulhu:
:crown: :hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::bicyclist::surfer::surfer: :baseball::bicyclist::bicyclist::bicyclist::hatching_chick::beer:

current challenger: @KYakerDude

just a tip: for me copy & paste works better than the “quote” function.

I thought the line was supposed to be 10! I can’t keep up with all the line rule changes…

started with 10, was changed to a dozen later.

:crown: :hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::bicyclist::surfer::surfer: :baseball::bicyclist::bicyclist::bicyclist::hatching_chick:

@KYakerDude down again! This one was a squeaker, with me finishing up at 3. I pretty aggressively trimmed my deck down this game, finishing with just 5 cards at the end. Kyaerdude still had a little chaff in the deck, and it may have cost him. Of course by being so aggressive, I don’t think I bought any cards in the last half of the match, so who knows?

1 Like

Hardco wears the
:crown: :hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::bicyclist::surfer::surfer: :baseball::bicyclist::bicyclist::bicyclist::hatching_chick:

current challeger: :bicyclist: Jamma

:crown::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::bicyclist::surfer::surfer: :baseball::bicyclist::bicyclist::hatching_chick:

Still the King! After an epic struggle where @jammatal would play 4-5 sanctuaries a turn, he finally gave up, being unable to deal enough damage to dent my green/purple deck. I was a bit disappointed by the concession after all that work!