"Crown of Cthulhu" Challenge

I’m back for more.

hello @geigerm!
challenge match vs @jason1002 is running and will still take some time.
see my post :point_up:
so i will reject your challenge for the moment.

i’m very sure about this.
and yes, your deck was frightening, full of power cards, xtra draws and synergies.
i think what has saved me was that you were just a bit behind me in evolving our decks into total slimness.
but you could have won too. just one really good draw…

@JammaTal Oops, I missed that part–I think I read the email associated with your original post before the edit about the challenge came in.

I’ll try to jump in next …

ah, so i learned the lesson to not post announcements as EDIT.

Jammbiker keeps hanging on to the
:crown: :bicyclist::bicyclist::bicyclist::hatching_chick::beer::beer::beer::bicyclist::baseball::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::bicyclist:

would be nice to make a little Tour de France out of this line :grin:

ready for a challenge.

VTG (very thrilling game), @jason1002!

1 Like

Well, hopefully THIS challenge of mine got to you in time …

confirmative! :grin:

and i got the WoPS (worst possible start) with 3 energy and two great 4-energy-cards on the board :confounded:

@jason1002, i just challenged you by mistake/mistouch.
so feel free to ignore or reject it.
but if you like to play a friendly game, we can do so too.

hello @KYakerDude, challenge match vs @geigerm is underway since yesterday.

so i will reject your challenge for now :wink:

Yeah … I’m still not sure I took the right card there, but we’ll see how the game plays out.

Great game, @JammaTal! I was able to recapture the crown with an 11-0 victory. Very close, very interesting game. Time to fill up this line with a few more baseballs, I hope …

:crown: :baseball::bicyclist::bicyclist::bicyclist::hatching_chick::beer::beer::beer::bicyclist::baseball::hatching_chick::hatching_chick:

1 Like

@geigerm I challenge you for the crown.

1 Like

grats! and wow! what a game! back and forth, up and down between “hopeless” and “maybe” :open_mouth:

i don’t know exactly why, but by now i like CR much more than SR :thinking:

Can this game play more than 2? I know the physical version handles 4 out of the box.

the same for the app: 2-4 players.

I don’t think so. Pass and play only has 2 players and I have no idea how to setup a 3 or 4 player online game. Let me know that I’m wrong and how to do it.

oops! jumping from thread to thread i thought i were in the Potion Explosion thread.
sorry for the confusion.
CR app of course only for 2 players.

:crown: :surfer: :baseball::bicyclist::bicyclist::bicyclist::hatching_chick::beer::beer::beer::bicyclist::baseball::hatching_chick:

Nice game @geigerm! It was a fast dive to the end and I had a few good hands.

1 Like

I have challenged you, kyakerdude