"Crown of Cthulhu" Challenge

I never read this thread before and you guys sound all a bit high.

1 Like

high= ā€œhighā€? :sunglasses:
ā€œhighā€= insane?

@Blackfyre, do you want to join in and send a challenge? it wonā€™t hurt.

but waitā€¦itā€™s against Holsten, right? oookay, that might hurt a bit :head_bandage:
Holsten is Eternal King in Yellow and SP Champion, and has won the 1st Circle of Unfriendliness Event on Qt3ā€™s Slack Channel.

Thanks @JammaTal, but I have to decline. Not much spare time these days.

With ā€œhighā€ I meant stoned, drunk or hallucinating. Or all together. A bunch of +40s from all over the world with nothing better to do than inventing an emoji language for their games. :joy:

Hey, Iā€™m only 39. And Iā€™m sending Holstein a challenge.

thatā€™s exactly what i meant with high in quotation marks :smirk:
but iā€™m afraid you misunderstood the meaning of the line of symbols.
it was ā€œinventedā€ by ananabtilps of Qt3 for all kinds of TIARA challenges and is no emoji language.
itā€™s nothing but an elegant and funny way to display the winners of the last 12 title matches :sunglasses:

but of course you knew that quite well, you old rascal :rofl:
perhaps you prefer to join the new Potion Explosion Challenge?

itā€™s just coming to my mind: wouldnā€™t a Twilight Struggle Challenge be great?

1 Like

if you have really challenged ā€œHolsteinā€ instead of Holsten, the challenge will have failed :upside_down:

Iā€™m in!

The jokeā€™s on youā€“right now, Iā€™m engaged in a very competitive Cthulhu Realms game with a rather skilled dairy cow. :cow:

How appropriate, you fight like a dairy farmer!

I canā€™t tell if thatā€™s a compliment, an insult, or just a plain old joke ā€¦

Holsten still wears the :crown: :beer::beer::beer::bicyclist::baseball::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::baseball::baseball::bicyclist::hatching_chick::bicyclist:

OMG I made so many mistakes in this game, such an undeserved win. :sweat:
just because the cards favored me big time in this match.

But whatever, waiting for the next contestant. I donā€™t care if you either hastle the innocent holstein in CR or me (holsten) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Same as I invited an unknown player jamma the last time I tried to challenge jammatal :kissing:

Sure, Iā€™ll give the crown another shot!

The crown is once again in my hands! Purple/green defeated Green/just enough yellow to never get drawn at the same time as the other yellow cards. Good quick game!

:crown: :hatching_chick::beer::beer::beer::bicyclist::baseball::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::baseball::baseball::bicyclist::hatching_chick:

1 Like

here comes my :bicyclist: challenge!

ā€¦and the biker is back.
very close and good game, no matter what score.

Jammbiker wears the :crown: :bicyclist::hatching_chick::beer::beer::beer::bicyclist::baseball::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::baseball::baseball::bicyclist:

ready for a challenge.
btw interesting line of 4x3 icons :ok_hand:

Zebra challenges Jammbiker. The crown will be mine. Mwahahaha!!!

I thought my deck would be nice and lean before your big cards took over the game, but a couple cycles of all (literally) the green cards clumping to the bottom of the deck left me without them every other cycle! Good game!

1 Like

no way, zebrabee!
the symmetry of the line must not be spoiled!
i will have to kick the rightmost biker off the line to add a new biker though.

oh! idea for a new twist! will make things a bit more complicated but itā€™s reasonable.
no one should be forced to kick an own icon. makes no sense.
we fight for adding our icon, not for kicking it.

new rule for making up the line of Crowntakers:
if the rightmost icon is an own icon, the icon left of it is kicked instead.

so iā€™m looking forward to add a biker and to kick a poor baseball :grimacing:

oh yeah! this can hurt so much.
we are always in grave danger to get into the clutches of those clumpings :head_bandage: :pray:

btw, grats to your new Ruler of the Twilight Globe title! :wink:

Jammbiker hangs on to the :crown: :bicyclist::bicyclist::hatching_chick::beer::beer::beer::bicyclist::baseball::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::baseball::bicyclist:

thanks for a thrilling game, @Zebracadabra!

open for challenges.

challenge by @jason1002 (jasonburnett) just came in.
here we go!

Iā€™ll be back to challenge again soon, so someone step up!

Gg, Mike. That one big turn knocked me down to a point where even I could tempo better for the next few turns, youā€™d still probably be in a position to win.

I thought my deck was pretty durn good, just a bit on the risky side. I wonder what we might have done in a best of 5 or 7. Iā€™m sure it would be close.