"Crown of Cthulhu" Challenge

I’ll take another shot. Symbol is :baseball:

You beat me with the unbeatable strategy of “get more green cards than the other guy”! Good game!

exactly what i meant with “grab what(ever green) you can (green=crown!?) and try to run away with it” :grimacing:

in the current CoC game geigerm is on this “green mile run” and i’m trying to catch up while having a bad feeling about it, doh.

just a tip: when reporting your win, i would simply copy, paste and adjust that crown line of symbols, geigerm :wink:

I’ve taken the :crown: :baseball: :bicyclist::hatching_chick::bicyclist::bicyclist::surfer::surfer::surfer::beer::beer:

Good game, @JammaTal. As you noted earlier, I was able to put together a solid mostly green deck pretty quickly, and everything went well from there.

I’ll await the next challenger …

1 Like

I’m sending you a challenge.

1 Like

I kept my crown with a win over @KYakerDude. Good game!

That means the current state of things is: :baseball: :baseball: :bicyclist::hatching_chick::bicyclist::bicyclist::surfer::surfer::surfer::beer:

I await the next challenger …

Here I am!

1 Like

I bear the crown again, though I didn’t think I had any chance of winning that game! Fortunately, @geigerm’s deck didn’t have much firepower…

:crown: :hatching_chick: :baseball: :baseball: :bicyclist::hatching_chick::bicyclist::bicyclist::surfer::surfer::surfer:

1 Like

I challenged hardco

I was beaten. I am a :runner:

Crown defended! It was another one of those games where the board bogs down with all 7 and 8 cost cards, but with neither of us having an advantage at that point. I grabbed The Unspeakable One and started getting rid of the Initiates. After getting lucky with a couple yellow matches, I had enough to finish him off. Good game!

:crown: :hatching_chick: :hatching_chick: :baseball: :baseball: :bicyclist::hatching_chick::bicyclist::bicyclist::surfer::surfer::surfer:

I’ll take another shot–challenge sent.

i really like this auto-running challenge.
no work, no bookkeeping :blush:

I was able to reclaim the crown. Having learned my lesson from our last game, I brought a little more firepower to the table with a mostly green deck, crucially including a couple of Ghasts that kept @Hardco’s bases from sticking around too long. Good game!

:crown: :baseball: :hatching_chick: :hatching_chick: :baseball: :baseball: :bicyclist::hatching_chick::bicyclist::bicyclist::surfer::surfer:

Things were off to a terrible start, with me getting a 3/3 draw in my first two hands, with Miscatonic Library and Hunting Horror as the two solid 4 cost cards in the opening board. Instead I got to buy The Yellow Sign and Arkham City while @geigerm scooped up the powerhouses… It didn’t get much better from there! Well played!

1 Like

i’m jumping in and send a challenge :sunglasses:

right from the start we exchanged damage volleys. in the end i had only 7 cards left in my deck (could have abjured that last Goon).
nearly no locations in a very short game.

so the :crown: is back in Jammatown :blush:

Jamma wears the :crown: :bicyclist::baseball::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::baseball::baseball::bicyclist::hatching_chick::bicyclist::bicyclist::surfer::surfer:

challenger: :question:

this line of icons looks so nice that i think we can go with a new limit of one dozen. but the next added icon should push the rightmost off the “conveyor belt”.

We need more beer in the line… challenge sent to jamma

Holsten wears the :crown: :beer: :bicyclist::baseball::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::baseball::baseball::bicyclist::hatching_chick::bicyclist::bicyclist::surfer:

Ready for challenge.

I challenge you.

Holsten still wears the :crown: :beer::beer::bicyclist::baseball::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::baseball::baseball::bicyclist::hatching_chick::bicyclist::bicyclist:

GG @jason1002

Ready for challenge.