2020 Carcassonne Quaran-Tournament Sign-up

Good lord, the Gmail app should be good enough.

sigh

Anyway, I set up the Mail app on my iPad and Feygor and I are now friends.

Thanks, @Mirefox

@SpiceTheCat, what is your email address so we can be Game Center friends?

Does anyone know how to exit a game? Every time I open the app it takes me straight to my game with @Feygor even though it is his turn. Even after I force close. And I donā€™t see a ā€œreturn to menuā€ option anywhere.

Presses the golden cog, then pause. That will get you out of the game.

Aaaah, thank you. I donā€™t know why I didnā€™t press it but ā€œpauseā€ didnā€™t sound like ā€œleave gameā€ to me.

Agreed. It throws me off most every time.

Iā€˜m happy that we are friends now :wink:

1 Like

I donā€™t have any expansions.

I sent you an invite. I somehow missed the expansion settings so it is for the vanilla game. I could change it if you want, but Iā€™m happy with the base set.

Iā€™m fine with base. I started a game too. If you only want one at a time, feel free to decline

I prefer one at a time, but I deleted mine and accepted yours with the expansion.

@SpiceTheCat, where are you? Itā€™s also been your turn in Sagrada for three days.

@SpiceTheCat, what is your email so I can send a Carcassonne friend request?

This is a nightmare.

Iā€™ve been messing with Apple ID, iCloud, GameCenter and Carc. setting all morning, trying to either send or receive invites. I canā€™t believe such a good app has such a farcical online system.

Iā€™m giving up. If my opponents can somehow send me an invite, Iā€™ll play. Otherwise, Iā€™ll forfeit both.

( ritenhouse [at symbol] me [dot thing] com )

Thought I sent you one over the weekend, will try again.

I sent you an email to add to my friends list in Carcassonne and it looks like we are connected. If @js619 and @Hardco can send @TheDukester email invites, I think we can get you all connected.

Got connected with Hardco and TheDukester and we are just awaiting game start.

I only have one game going. Iā€™m wondering if Spice The Cat decided not to play.

How is everyone doing?

I was just thinking that making everything best two out of three games might be a large tournament commitment. What are peopleā€™s thoughts on a single game or best two out of three?

Better to get this figured out at the beginning than half way though. Some people will play up to 10 matches, which is 20-30 games with best two out of three. We are already setup for double elimination.

I vote for single game