Yellow & Yangtze

would prefer a 3P or 4P game.
@Mirefox? @robthomasson? @whovian223? @JMH.75?

should no one bite, we can play a 2P with :robot::robot:

1 Like

Another one is fine

1 Like

Created a new game with you and @JammaTal👍

I assume that it breaks in to notify you if you’ve had a peasant revolt or something?

Got a notification that it was my turn and when I went in, I just saw a continuous loop of the peasant revolt caused by @robthomasson

Hope it’s supposed to do that and it’s not a bug

I’ve had these bugs separately in our game - first it said it was my turn, when it was yours, and I had the infinite replay loop before taking my last turn,

You get notified about a revolt or war, logically, but not peasants revolts (I think).

the 1.18.1 update may have changed all this.
and now we can view pvp games when it’s not our turn :+1:

1 Like

I was trying and failing to invoke the Advanced Option of using two blue tiles for the Peasant’s Revolt even though my blue leader was in hand. I tried all the taps AI could think of but none worked. The replays show all the undone moves (for some reason).

it seems as if Advanced Mode isn’t really activated at all when we set the checkmark.
Advanced Mode option to decline to build a pagoda doesn’t work either.

Still getting the never-ending peasant revolt in our game

@whovian223 That doesn’t bode well.

When I go in to the game (which we can now do when it is the turn of another player since yesterday”s update) I see @SpiceTheCat take his post-Revolt turn and it is now your turn. Our only hope is that @SpiceTheCat took that turn after you last looked in. Is it (now) showing as your turn in the Continue menu?

I’ve just gone in and it’s placidly showing me that it’s @whovian223’s turn, without drama. Maybe it’s calmed down now.

That said, I also got the “looks like it’s your turn” Box for two other games where it definitely isn’t my turn, so eh.

Nope, still the same thing. Looks like the game is bugged

Just had exactly the same problem with my game vs @JammaTal and @JMH.75. “Save and exit”ing and going back in from the game list worked for me.

Tangentially, I’d never really got Tigris & Euphrates’s rules, but Y&Y was straightforward (yes, yes). Out of interest, I opened up the T&E app and played a game vs the AI and sure, now it all makes sense. However, T&E is a staggeringly ugly app, so I came straight back to the eye candy of Y&Y. How design moves on.

1 Like

This echoes my experience 100%.

Edit: I can deal with ugly. The lack of turn replays is what hurts T&E for me. I need to see what my opponent did, not just read about it.

the replays in Y&Y are too fast and confusing because moves undone are included. very strange.
i would prefer a log anytime.
@Mirefox, did you know that the log in E&T does show you the moves on the board when you tap on the log entries?

Wow, really? I did not know that! Thanks.

That seemed to work!

I just took my turn.

1 Like

And now this war seems to be bugged. Freezes when I contribute red tokens. Tried the previous trick but no dice