Yellow & Yangtze

I’ve just gone in and it’s placidly showing me that it’s @whovian223’s turn, without drama. Maybe it’s calmed down now.

That said, I also got the “looks like it’s your turn” Box for two other games where it definitely isn’t my turn, so eh.

Nope, still the same thing. Looks like the game is bugged

Just had exactly the same problem with my game vs @JammaTal and @JMH.75. “Save and exit”ing and going back in from the game list worked for me.

Tangentially, I’d never really got Tigris & Euphrates’s rules, but Y&Y was straightforward (yes, yes). Out of interest, I opened up the T&E app and played a game vs the AI and sure, now it all makes sense. However, T&E is a staggeringly ugly app, so I came straight back to the eye candy of Y&Y. How design moves on.

1 Like

This echoes my experience 100%.

Edit: I can deal with ugly. The lack of turn replays is what hurts T&E for me. I need to see what my opponent did, not just read about it.

the replays in Y&Y are too fast and confusing because moves undone are included. very strange.
i would prefer a log anytime.
@Mirefox, did you know that the log in E&T does show you the moves on the board when you tap on the log entries?

Wow, really? I did not know that! Thanks.

That seemed to work!

I just took my turn.

1 Like

And now this war seems to be bugged. Freezes when I contribute red tokens. Tried the previous trick but no dice

It finally worked. Weird

Nice definitive win @SpiceTheCat

Wanna trash me again?

In contrast to me finishing dead last vs @JammaTal and @JMH.75, my desperate last-turn attempt to get more farmers failing miserably :smiley:

Definitely up for another game. Anyone else for a 3- or 4-player game?

I like this game to the extent of playing the AI compulsively. No idea why I found this instantly understandable but bounced off T&E, given they’re basically the same game :thinking:

I guess I’ll play again

ready to rumble!

Playing 4P against internet randoms and the peasant revolt spam is brutal. I think there’s a retaliation spiral going on, although we must run out of farmer tiles soon at this rate. :firecracker:

so we are ready for a 4P with me and
@robthomasson,
@SpiceTheCat and
@whovian223 ?

ouch. whovian not on my friendslist yet.
i need the ID code.

7361, but I’m already in a game with @SpiceTheCat and @robthomasson. That’s the one I meant when I said I’d play again

i keep getting error messages when trying to add you.
i tried whovian223+7361, whovian+7361 and both with capital W.
i had the same problem before when trying to add another player.
at last he had to invite me.
my ID is JammaTal+5156

i despise ID code friendlists.